2 TRADES PER WEEK

Started by big_cox21, April 20, 2010, 05:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big_cox21

we should get 2 trades every week. that would be awsome :)

Alex7089

Quote from: big_cox21 on April 20, 2010, 05:51:50 AM
That would be to easy, 44 trades!!! Also people would start making stupid trades just because they can.

gerco

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 20, 2010, 05:56:28 AM
Quote from: big_cox21 on April 20, 2010, 05:51:50 AM
That would be to easy, 44 trades!!! Also people would start making stupid trades just because they can.

People already make stupid trades because they can,  I can't imagine the flip flopping if we had 44!

ossie85

I reckon they should boost the trades up by 1 to 21 trades, so we get 1 trade per round on average.

ELLsendon

keep it at 20, a nice even number

woofy

how about interest on the amount of money we bank? Haha dunno how'd they work that out though.

ossie85

I like that! I also like the ability to be able to 'buy trades'

woofy

ooo another good idea! ^^

TitanicHornet

I like it the way it is. You have to be smart about your trades and not make trades for the sake of making trades. I did that last yr (my 1st yr of SC) and by week 14-15 I had no trades left and it screwed my year when I hit injuries.

Alex7089

Quote from: TitanicHornet on April 20, 2010, 07:32:47 AM
I like it the way it is. You have to be smart about your trades and not make trades for the sake of making trades. I did that last yr (my 1st yr of SC) and by week 14-15 I had no trades left and it screwed my year when I hit injuries.
I usually leave about 5-6 trades for injuries and if towards the end (rd  18) I don't need them I'll use them. Don't get caught Panicking

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 20, 2010, 08:33:49 AM
Quote from: TitanicHornet on April 20, 2010, 07:32:47 AM
I usually leave about 5-6 trades for injuries and if towards the end (rd  18) I don't need them I'll use them. Don't get caught Panicking
Isn't it Don't Panic or something like that?

HintT

It's the first useful thing anyone has said to me all day.

Roo Bloke

I'd like to see the $$$ earnt on players that you keep in your team all season to mean something. Like if Barlow turns out to be a keeper i don't get the benefit of that cash that someone else may who trades him and uses other cash to get a GAblett type. Don't know how this could/would work but id does irritate me a little.

ossie85

You do get the benefit though.

You pay $100,000 for player X who averages 90
Or you pay $500,000 for player Y who averages 90.

If you did the first one, you saved $400k that you spent elsewhere.