Gumby did a Tippet!

Started by Mish, April 17, 2010, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

i dont know what else to say but that gumby will no doubt be spud of the week!? unless you think otherwise?

toodledock

I think he scored more than tippit

JackBeQuick

at least gumby isn't worth 319K

yorgis

was'nt gumby made out of plasticine-pre season,big hype--big spud

MissPiesFF

Does the name match the cartoon character? Actually wait I lie I think it is plasticine.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Mish on April 17, 2010, 02:38:02 PM
i dont know what else to say but that gumby will no doubt be spud of the week!?
A post in the front bar is where we have Spud Of The Round and Player Of The Round Poll and Suggestions :D

aaaaaaab

i think gumby little supply and when he got it it was either an half volley or 10 m above his head to an eagles player didnt help his case

RobsOverAchievers

Gumby and Tippett, can't really be como]pared one costs a fair a bit and one is a cheapy designed to sit on the bench and make you money i would of thought, and i watched the game, dont know what others think, but whenever the ball came to him he took it , he didnt get any  of the ball if he did it was over his head or essendon would just blaze away from 50.

S_Coach99

Can't agree, spud of the week, naaah. Not even spud of the Game. I'm a West Coast fan and I award it to Spangher....he's just useless, waste of space. He can't get ANYthing right.....Gumby is - for a player with not many games - useful. Also if Gumby has the opportunities that Hansen had he would have kicked more than 1 goal and had more marks....BRING BACK LYNCH!

toodledock

new fantasy rule
forwards in meh teams who are useless up the ground will score low