Main Menu

Sportsbet

Started by MissPiesFF, April 17, 2010, 02:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

I have just made my very first sports bet bet thingo. Added 30 bucks to the account and if I get all my tips x 5 bucks I will win umm I forget lots?. I went on there the other night for something to do and bet on some greyhounds and won 4 dollars LOL. Does anyone else bet on the net?

PS The add for it cracks me up where the guy is getting it on with a bag of money

ossie85

I generally don't gamble! Have an addictive personality so I know I'd just lose all my money.

nas

mate have a sure bet for you.

My wife drains my wallet & so the odds are 1000 > 1 ON that my wallet gets drained regularly. :'(

Satisfaction this week as in Hawaii & I have control of the cards for a week & a 1/2. 8)

WooHoo I'm the KING of the castle. What!! dishes are ready!!! Yes dear. :(

ossie85

lol naste!

Hawaii? Tis cool

korza

I hope Fev is reading this thread

RobsOverAchievers

MissPiesFF

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 08:00:49 AM
Quote from: korza on April 17, 2010, 07:48:23 AM
lol

ROFL!!! I thought about that after I posted it. I don't even bet on the Melbourne cup. I do not even remember the last time I bet on anything before this. Just did it for fun.

Torress

i don't go out of my way to do it but if i'm driving by a TAB like today in which i did i usually throw 5 bucks on a first goalscorer.
but as its an essendon game tonight i've got 10 on hurley for 1st goal, 10 on hurley for most goals and 20 on essendon to win by 24.5 points or more!!!  haha and i say i don't gamble lol. thats the most i've splashed out in ages haven't touched last weeks pay is probably why!!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 08:00:49 AM
Quote from: korza on April 17, 2010, 07:48:23 AM
lol
;D ;D ;D

@ naste wonder who wears the pants in that relationship? ;D

I am not a gambling man and the only time i bet is the melbourne cup. usually only $5 or so anyway. picked the winner past 2 of 3 years and also a horse that places 8). came close to a trifecta 3 years ago :'(.

RobsOverAchievers

i love it how whenever people talk about these subject they start the sentence with " i dont bet much but if i did" lol, it's like " i am not a racist but"

MissPiesFF

Hahaha that never occurred to me. I just said it straight up not even thinking bout it.