Martin or Bastinac this week?

Started by steje008, April 17, 2010, 02:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steje008

who is the better option to have in the midfield this week?  D.Martin or R.Bastinac?  im thinkin more towards Bastinac this week as he has scored better over the last 2 weeks.

let me know what u think?

maddhawker

I think martin may be a better option just cos there playin the dee's... dunno tho both would be better than shuey or stanton hahaha

steje008

yeah i got Shuey aswell haha!  i dont think its my year this year, all my players are injured. 

still not sure on who to choose, anyone got any ideas?

maddhawker

yeah i kno wat u mean haha i got stanton shuey and buddy all on the bench this week....

Mish

i think your better of with Martin as well due to them playing melbourne and their midfield is very young and not all that strong.

plus most teams get bad scores vs the swans which is who the kangas are playing this week.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: steje008 on April 17, 2010, 02:03:32 AM
who is the better option to have in the midfield this week?  D.Martin or R.Bastinac?  im thinkin more towards Bastinac this week as he has scored better over the last 2 weeks.

let me know what u think?

Bastinac over Martin ..why? North are hungry for a win and to prove themselves they do not belong down the bottom with Richmond. And also the fact that Bastinac has been a great inclusion to NM (the scores speak for themselves even though he is on a piss weak team, no offense NM supports lol). Yes they are playing Syd but it is a home game. I think you will have scores well covered in choose Bastinac :)

Why not Martin.. well firstly its Richmond, secondly they are playing Melb and we have seen the pressure Melb can stand up too as of late.

GinoGod

Bastinac may turn out to be there better option...but im picking martin this week, Richmond are treating this game like a final, the pressure will be intese and more tackles from richmond players.  Melbourne cant keep up that pressure everyweek.

MA19

James McDonald is one of the best taggers in the game (see what he did to Swan) with all the outs at Richmond, I wouldnt be surprised if he went to Martin... I'd take Bastinac.

GinoGod

if anyone is going to be tagged at richmond will be deledio

MA19

True... martin did get the heavy tag last week though... wow Richmond are struggling at the moment!

jeffery

Im playing both of them thanks to stanton