TIPPET!

Started by Mish, April 17, 2010, 05:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

lol at Tippett last weekened!! see how much abuse he will get from the fanfooty coaches on live chat this week if he doesnt perform again!! never in my life have i seen 1 player cop it that hard!!

they all abused him for 3 quaters, will he be abused for 4 this time?

chrisuzz

i think a lot of coaches will have traded him out e.g. me because they just can't keep putting up with low scores from him. (he will probably score 160 now im going to trade him out)

The3rd

Imagine if Tippett knew the amount of abuse he received during games..

What a confidence boost

BlueStorm

He is playing like he could hear it! Tried to find any excuse to get off the ground last week after a pitiful display over 3 qtrs.

Seriously, he could score 120 each week for the rest of the season and I won't regret saying sayonara to him, good riddance...

BGK

Im thinking of keeping him. I dont really want to make the trade. I would like to keep it. Im sure he has to improve eventually. At worst I have a few weeks to Pods or Rockliff. I might loose a bit of value, but i think its worth the risk.

GinoGod

Tippett is suffering from knee tendonitis......his work load at training is not the same as other players....he will struggle to get near footy

chrisuzz

Quote from: GinoGod on April 17, 2010, 07:39:10 AM
Tippett is suffering from knee tendonitis......his work load at training is not the same as other players....he will struggle to get near footy
IMO he shouldn't even be playing a had knee tendonitis a couple years back and had to miss four weeks when i came back i still wasn't fully ready, you could tell in the way i was running

GinoGod

u can tell in the way he runs....they would manage it with cortisone injections during games, its evident if he dont kick goals they will not win games

BGK

I made the Tippet trade. Brought Brennan in