Archiving Trades for round 4!

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2010, 10:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Has come to my attention that people have already traded, so may as well start this now!
Same deal as before! For those who have traded, please post and say which trades you have done. At the conclusion of round 4, I'll grade all trades based on how many points the traded players have scored. Yes, I know it will be only a short-term test.

i.e. If you trade Tippett for Brown, and Tippett scores 80, and Brown scores 120, your round 3 'trade score' will be 40 points. Let's see who does the best!

Hall of Fame
Round 3: GDRAGONS, 42 points gained <S Mitchell (112)/K Tippett (33) for J Brown (94)/A Cooney (93)>

Hall of Shame
Round 3: Shqiplish, 61 points lost <M Clark (69)/J Podsialy (85) for H Ballantyne (63)/M Seaby (30)>

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: ossie85 on April 16, 2010, 04:51:23 AM

*bump*

Teams announced tonight, trades will occur :)
L.Henderson -----? waite
tippet----------> J.Brown

Bluke

Unless something unexpected happens in the teams tonight.

Volt --> Brennan
Bock --> Gilbert

Paddy13

so if roo and tippett dont play, and they are who u r trading, does that mean ur in to do really well?

my trades:

Roo to Higgins

Tippett to Rioli

GinoGod

maccar86

waites not playing...

roo to ROK
hahn to rioli

craftcoat

Riewoldt -----> J. Brown

Tippet    ------> T. Rockcliff (now have 200k in bank for upgrades later :)

bundyboy

roo > rioli and bank the diff.

also forced to trade bloody drunk Connors > bail from melb

when the cows fatten a bit more, the cash should be handy

ELLsendon

chrisuzz

Ossie you sould ask Prospecter to make this into a sticky so it can be a bit like the DTer of the round

N.Riewoldt---->J.Brown
K.Tippett------>M.Kreuzer

thought this year would be Tippett's year kept my paitence with him for 3 rounds, but now with injury concerns i had to trade him out. With knee tenodonitas, ive had it before and he really shouldn't be playing, really he needs at least a week or two rest.

Prospector_1

nas

Roo - - - > Pav.

Bit the urge as trades are golden as have cover for Tippett so stays.

19 left.

boooyaaa

roo to brennan
roberts to rockliff

BGK

Roo to Rioli

Tippet to Brennan