Hille
3 (17.6%)
Ottens
2 (11.8%)
Kreuzer
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

woofy

i thought the eagles found out he couldn't read or write? or something like that. now that they have found that out his surely as good as any premium.

elephants

Quote from: woofy on April 14, 2010, 10:05:53 AM
i thought the eagles found out he couldn't read or write? or something like that. now that they have found that out his surely as good as any premium.
haha really thats funny :D

korza

@ Crows thats are funny one i need to change my undies i'm pissing myself.

woofy

Quote from: elephants on April 14, 2010, 10:09:32 AM
Quote from: woofy on April 14, 2010, 10:05:53 AM
haha really thats funny :D

haha im serious...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/west-coast-eagle-learns-to-fly/story-e6frf7jo-1225841587962

gerco

Of course Jarrad had problems understanding game plans; he had never seen one at Richmond!

Prospector_1

Quote from: stevemac on April 14, 2010, 10:01:56 AM
I personally have a policy against hyphenated names. I wont go near any JKT's, TDL's or JON's.

I think that's a serious mistake, because LRT was a huge improver late last year, and I'm expecting this to be his break-out.

Cruiseon

I just put $50 on Jarrad Oakleigh Nicholls for the Brownlow and the Norm Smith. The bookie thought I was a bit strange but that was also because I backed Presti for the Coleman Medal. I mean who could ignore 400-1?????

elxam

browny_wce

and i heard solomon is making a comeback, bring him in for solomon!
hodge out for presti
swan for lovett

u are seriously out of ur mind, like two-dads JON will ever compare to daniel kerr. i cursed to high heavens and nearly swore off the eagles when they picked him up in the preseason draft ahead of local (talented boy) kane lucas

maybe think of jumping on him after hes played 2 games, which he will then change in price (he might play 1 game this year then a 2nd and like 3 years for a wafl or amateur league team)

browny_wce

Prospector_1

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 14, 2010, 11:37:46 AM
Quote from: stevemac on April 14, 2010, 10:01:56 AM
I personally have a policy against hyphenated names. I wont go near any JKT's, TDL's or JON's.

I think that's a serious mistake, because LRT was a huge improver late last year, and I'm expecting this to be his break-out.

GinoGod

Tippett and Dangerfield both named....might still look at offloading Tippett being hampered by that knee

DT Junkie

Dangerfield 70/30 Tippett a better chance...

Phil Harper - Crows communications manager

woofy

im thinking bout downgrading tippett rather than upgrading him. dont want to trade him down to a rookie so is ballantyne a good trade if you dont have him?

cheers