10 (71.4%)
Rockliff  + 350k
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Holz

I havent used any trades yet and sitting inside the top 1000

i am considering doing to straight trade to brown
or doing a double trade and also droping buddy and going pav and higgins

im sick of buddy's scores and with danger porobably out i dont want to rookies starting on the field ( i have gumby and hitchcok, they are too unreliable)

GinoGod

Holz

going of his 2 games it appears roughead is the prefered option

GinoGod

he scored well on the weekend without kicking a goal. he will fire and get bags and can score big

Flame

I put roughy in and have been pleased with him so far. Franklin is fighting charge so may get off it. i'd hang on to him.

GinoGod

i dont think he will get off but thats just one game out...even if he does get off....just leave him

Holz

you have convinced me so brown or rockliff

Flame

So you'll keep buddy and trade danger???

Holz

definately not trading danger he is a gun. will be out 1 week max, keeping franklin as well. looks like hitchcock and gumbleton on the field  :(

My mids, backs and rucks firing so should compenstate
im trying to keep as many trades as possible, my ranking starting to drop off but should come back up when i cash all my cows in from rounds 5-7

korza

Every post i read everyone is trading in the fwds. Most backlines look to be standing firm.

Holz

well most of the common premiums firring (shaw,enright,hodge, carrazzo and guys like eski,kennely.waters, hunt all doing good

Cicjose

i laugh at anyone who says ziebell and dangerfield are guns. they are not guns, they are players playing in their second season playing for their careers because ziebell and dangerfield have now suffered very serious injuries early in their careers.

Ziebell had a broken leg last year and now dangerfield has a neck injury due to his 'Kamikaze style of play'
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/92244/default.aspx

believe me when i say that ziebell and dangerfield will not be as effective as every dt coach says they will be.

SC players will benefit more from these two.

jeffery

Playing for their careers??  :o Not guns???  ???
What drugs r u on? Do you even watch football??

eaglesman

danger is definitely not a gun lol