I traded once and I'm not sure
1 (1.9%)
I haven't traded, you fools!
13 (24.5%)
I haven't traded, but wish I had
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 8

grum88

I feel like my side is right but just have unperformers like Tippett and Jolly.
I could trade them out and be very happy (Brown, Sandi) but i have heaps of cash flow and good rookies so i can change them later if needed and I wanna get the best possible midfield before anything else.
Got Ablett, Bartel, Gibbs, Barlow, (Potential keeper of coure!!) Martin & Walker so only need 2 more keepers there.

Also i have 29 guys playing!!! Only lobbe not a certain starter but on extended bench for port and is only there if i need to swap tippett to the rucks.
So i figure why mess with a good thing?
My plan is to kill it from Rnd 6 on, and if i can make it til then without trading i will be stoked!!! coz then its on like Donkey Kong!

I know i would feel like shi.t if i traded twice now and got an LTI injury in the next couple of weeks.

tigertops

sides going pretty well atm.
have made 2 changes to mainly improve my scoring.
harvey to jbrown
ball to cooney.  possible premium?

hopefully will not need to trade till upgrade time now.....hopefully.

Patrician

Gee...Cooney had a major case of the "Richmond effect" last week. Not sure I would agree with that one, but good luck!

reesbr

i am in the same boat as tigertops.

just not sure if i should trade ball out. if i do it will be for cooney/ boak/ k.cornes

yousetouse

2 trades down - but feeling confident about them -

downgraded hall for peterson and upgraded warnock for seaby.

Impulsive - yeah....

But I feel better for having done it....now - ask me again on monday!!!!

@ the mo I am ranked about 6K somewhere...

Justin Bieber

1 trade down for me :'(.

Strauss out for Schuey. have to waste an extra trade now but hope it can net me a cool 200k at least 8)

Patrician

Interesting that the poll is tied between two trades and I'm happy, to no trades and you're a buch of fools.  ::)

Can't wait to see what people thinks following Round 3. I'm betting a combination of "Booya!" and "I'm doomed!"

Hippo

Quote from: korza on April 10, 2010, 02:39:36 AM
I have not traded as yet but i'm not gonna call anyone a fool. If your side is not right then fix it.

@Hippo do you have Shaw ?

Hey Korza thats a negative on that question.

and i decided in the end to keep Boomer and Hall and trade out Medhurst for Brown  ;D

Pravis

I've made 2 trade got a extra 200K and after today I'm pretty sure my two new players would have netted me a better score then the two i traded out.

alman

Clark - Kreuzer = -1 (thus far anyway.. confident for the long haul with this one)

djtranny

tipett to brown before the price changes made me happy :)