Nick MALCESKI

Started by wipz, April 12, 2010, 02:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wipz

Haven't caught any of the Swannies games so can anyone fill me in on what role malceski has primarily been used in by Roos? Possibly liken to other players? Cheers!

elephants

malceski has been used like the broughton was last year. purely as a quarter back like player the swannies kick back to when they are under pressure. this gives malc more possessions and more dt points a keeper at this rate

wipz

does he run it up the midfield also (like duffield)?

elephants

yes he looks ultra fit and he has been running up in to he midfiel recieving many kicks and taking lots of marks
y do you want to know this???

wipz

wondering why his scores are so large...... especially since his injury was quite severe

wipz

might be a lock for the season!  hope the knee holds up but is looking good  ;D

boooyaaa

as a sydney supporter i would liken his role to duffields, mainly playing around the half back line but has a license to go where he wants, running up through the centre square to deliver the ball inside 50 with his good kicking skills. he also loves getting cheap kick to kick points down in the back pockets which is very handy for dt. i got him prior to round 1 as a potential keeper and am very pleased so far with his scores, if he keeps it up he will definitelyy be a keeper

wipz

appreciate your comments.