Birdman

Started by wrangle, April 13, 2010, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangle

What do people think about the Brett Burton? 

Injury prone I know but back in style on the weekend, is cheap, is a gun when right, is apparently one of the fittest players at the club and given the crows woes is the kinda player that can lead the way. 

Is he healthy enough right now to play out the season?

ossie85

Nah, I think he'll go missing at  crucial stages

BGK

I think he is still fairly injury prone. Im pretty sure he already missed 1 week. He has scored well though. Im going to be staying away from Adelaide players until the turn the season around. At the moment most of their players are hopeless.

korza

an "OLD" time favourite.

wrangle

Just considering him cos my forward line is shot and he might deliver for 5-6 games.

My Fwds are:  Brown (just got him for Voldt); ROK (gun); Hall (soft): Medhurst (soft); Tippett (gotta go); Danger (gotta go); Gumby; Hitchcock and Duncan (all soft/rookies)

Crows play Carlton (AAMI) Bulldogs (E) Port (AAMI) Richmond (AAMI) North (E) and Lions (AAMI).  4/6 at home and 4/6 that they *can* win.  4 good scores out of that lot and can trade him off at increased $ before his next LTI

Thoughts or advice??

Jazz-man

will probably be a good scorer for the next month but is almost a certainty to miss 4-5 weeks through injury before end of year