Hargrave

Started by dr draught, April 09, 2010, 01:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr draught

Has he been playing further back or low TOG or something? Or are these scores just bad luck

guru2

trade quick no time to waste

Flame

Ha..His price will drop but if you have faith in him coming good his price doesn't matter.

Resch

Quote from: Flame on April 09, 2010, 04:00:19 AM
Ha..His price will drop but if you have faith in him coming good his price doesn't matter.

Good advice.  Price is irrelevant for keepers unless they get injured.

dr draught

Im not thinking of trading him, just wanted to know if hes got a new role or something

MA19

I traded him coz I'm impatient... lol. I've watched the Bullies and he does seem to have a new role... they seem to be using harbrow and gilbee as their run from half back, with Lake, Morris, Hargrave and Williams staying home a little more often.

danoz

i wish i could give him one more week to see if these scores keep up, but theres no turning back. Think that i got him as a keeper so i'm gonna have to keep him.

gerco

Quote from: danoz on April 10, 2010, 12:56:57 AM
i wish i could give him one more week to see if these scores keep up, but theres no turning back. Think that i got him as a keeper so i'm gonna have to keep him.

Ride it out to the bitter end, a la so many fantasy coaches did with Buddy and Hodge last year.

Mr. Love

Anyone know how bad Hargraves injury was? He is going to be so cheap soon. Anyone think he will get back to scoring well?

korza

dont know but he has flogged me

sid3bysid3

with gilbee back on half back i'd say his price will drop... not sure if he will play the same role as last yr. but im ready to pounce if he shows signs of getting back

Cruiseon

Details are sketchy but apparently it was his neck, a kind of whip lash injury. He has been taking to hopsital for scans but no details if its serious or if significant time out is involved.

Mr. Love

Do you guys think Malceski will average 90 + this year?

Prospector_1

Quote from: Mr. Love on April 12, 2010, 11:19:30 AM
Anyone know how bad Hargraves injury was? He is going to be so cheap soon. Anyone think he will get back to scoring well?

Cruiseon

He'll be there abouts Mr Love. As long as Sydney continue with there current game plan. The major loser seems to be R Shaw.