Re: Eddie Maguire's article Attacking Unsafe AAMI stadium.

Started by Big_Cox14, April 09, 2010, 09:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_Cox14

Has anyone read Eddie McGuire's article titled Eddie McGuire attacks 'unsafe' AAMI Stadium

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/eddie-mcguire-attacks-unsafe-aami-stadium/story-e6frf9jf-1225851355154

Synopsis:
Eddie summarises by saying that it is unsafe to go to AAMI if you don't barrack for Adelaide or Port and thinks that the Adelaide supporters are the most feral in the AFL. He also thinks that Port will bend the rules if not break them while Choco is coach.

I would like to ask people's views on how accurate this article is. Is AAMI as bad as Eddie says or is Eddie talking crap again?

Justin Bieber

read it but don't think he knows the whole truth when he sits up in the luxury boxes compared to the common man. needs to sit with the normal people before he can say that one specific stadium has "feral" supporters.

Big_Cox14

After reading the article, I think that Eddie should look in his own backyard before using broad generalisations to call other clubs' supporters feral and inciting anger. Does Victoria Park bring back memories Eddie? OR Nathan Jones' dad being taken to hospital cos he got bashed by Collingwood supporters last year? I could go on, but ...

Of course, each club's supporter base have a minority of feral supporters, but most supporters cheer for their team without the need to incite trouble. It's people like Eddie McGuire that give people a reason to hate Collingwood when he writes ill-informed articles like this. Eddie, you're a flowering joke.

Master Q

Quote from: Big_Cox14 on April 09, 2010, 10:04:03 AM
After reading the article, I think that Eddie should look in his own backyard before using broad generalisations to call other clubs' supporters feral and inciting anger. Does Victoria Park bring back memories Eddie? OR Nathan Jones' dad being taken to hospital cos he got bashed by Collingwood supporters last year? I could go on, but ...

Of course, each club's supporter base have a minority of feral supporters, but most supporters cheer for their team without the need to incite trouble. It's people like Eddie McGuire that give people a reason to hate Collingwood when he writes ill-informed articles like this. Eddie, you're a flowering joke.
Eddie just talking so he can say things, if anyone's feral, it's cooollingwood supporters