RATE THIS TEAM

Started by camewill, April 08, 2010, 09:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camewill

Backs- Goddard, Goodwin, Enright, Malceski, Waite, Maguire, Ladson (Hunt, Davis)

Midfeild- Ablet, Selwood, Swan, Barlow, Mastin, Cooney (Trengrove, Banner)

Rucks- Natinui, Tippet (shower cows)

Forwards- Roo (C), Okeefe, Hall, Fevola, Dangerfield, Rohan, Podisadly (Burton, Rockliff)

I scored 2195 but i stuffed it up by not putting burton in but arwell.
This  week i have traded Hall and fev for Brown and Ebert.

Question How do you recon should be captain and any trade help wll be much needed. Oh i no me rucks are a bit shower aswell so yeah

HillHero13

camewill

bailey_minis

Unless the Ebert trade was to free up money then it was a waste. Other than that just wait it out with your rucks. Don't jump off the Tippet bandwagon. NicNat will rise.

You're going to lose value thanks to Swan + Ablett unfortunately, but got some good cashcows in there to soften that blow.

Unless you're hit by injuries don't touch that team. You should have a full 22 from now on. Wait out your Cash cows and save your trades.

7-7.5/10

camewill

Quote from: bailey_minis on April 08, 2010, 09:59:16 AM
Unless the Ebert trade was to free up money then it was a waste. Other than that just wait it out with your rucks. Don't jump off the Tippet bandwagon. NicNat will rise.

You're going to lose value thanks to Swan + Ablett unfortunately, but got some good cashcows in there to soften that blow.

Unless you're hit by injuries don't touch that team. You should have a full 22 from now on. Wait out your Cash cows and save your trades.

7-7.5/10

thnks man should keep that in mind
CARN TIGERS