Main Menu

First Coach to Be sacked in 2010

Started by RobsOverAchievers, April 09, 2010, 11:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchievers

Who do you think will bite the bullet first?

MissPiesFF

Gees this is a tough one. I do not know to be honest. Maybe Rich, should merge with NM. Then at least only one team will get the spoon this year ha

Justin Bieber

don't think any of the young coaches will be sacked yet (scott, knights and hardwick).

Niel craig will be on the chopping block if the crows continue this way which i doubt.

RobsOverAchievers

Really Craig , i thought maybe D Bailey G Lyon is looking to fill his shoes

MissPiesFF

Mick M blatantly said he will go to another club if there is an offer. (when buckley takes over) Eddie also again blatantly said he would sue Mick M if he did.

I agree Adel is really under playing their potential.

Justin Bieber

think bailey will be given a little more time. got a "young" side to play with but maybe next year if he doesn't improve.

RobsOverAchievers

Lol MP you know there are 15 other teams apart from collingwood :)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 09, 2010, 11:26:10 AM
Lol MP you know there are 15 other teams apart from collingwood :)

There is??? omfg

RobsOverAchievers

LOL its good to see finally a passionate Collingwood supporter

MissPiesFF

Yes and I do not hate Carlton!!!! I think I am rare..

RobsOverAchievers

I bet you hate Richmond or Essendon, i dont hate Carlton i pity them.

MissPiesFF

Yup you got it. Richmond are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. What can I say they are Richmond.

jr0ck88

I cant see any coaches getting sacked honestly.   

Bailey's contract runs out end of next year, you'd think they would at least wait till next year to give him the chop.

Neil Craig has a good record to back him up.  I'd say his players and injuries are causing the teams recent poor form. He's safe.

Woosha may come under fire if West Coast keep up this form. I mean, he has never been able to put together a potent forward line, his players lack skill, his game plan seems outdated and basic, he cant settle a starting 22 (especially down forward.)   He has Scott Burns and Peter Sumich as assistants who could step into his role.  Eagles have NEVER missed finals for 3 years in a row, I would say anything less than 9th spot will put him in severe trouble. Most likely chopping block candidate.

ossie85

Crows should be pushing for the flag this year, Craig has to be the one