coaches whinging about players sc scores!

Started by kazam, April 19, 2010, 01:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kazam

well swan is no dud of a sc play either... some are good at both, players who turn the ball over or do hack kicks will be good at dt but no good at sc.... however ill risk saying that as a majority, if a player is a good sc player they'll be a good dt player too.

MissPiesFF

I am happy with the way I am progressing with SC. Being my first year it is a lot of fun. So much more goes into picking players than DT.

SCADDICT

Pfft, you sound like a person getting 2300+ every week, hate when people who arent copping donuts think that we are overeacting.

Justin Bieber

I'm just not good enough this year :'( :'(. I'm going to quit forever ;D

Seriously, I'm averaging more than last year so i couldn't ask for more :D

SCADDICT, the high flyers will soon feel the wrath of the SC GODS ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: SCADDICT on April 28, 2010, 08:16:00 AM
Pfft, you sound like a person getting 2300+ every week, hate when people who arent copping donuts think that we are overeacting.
Actually no I have not had 2300+ every week. I have progressed

HintT

I think Hello and I need to have a mano-a-mano thread seeing which one of our teams can win.  It'll be like a blind man and a man with one leg in an 100m sprint. :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HintT on April 29, 2010, 12:06:42 PM
I think Hello and I need to have a mano-a-mano thread seeing which one of our teams can win.  It'll be like a blind man and a man with one leg in an 100m sprint. :D
In sc and dt :D. Maybe start up a thread, one of sc and one of dt and we'll update it each round ;D

HintT

I don't play DT.  Why waste time 50-50 percent when you could spend 100% of it on one game. :D

I'll start a thread tomorrow - you'll have to send me your team, and if you list trades I can do it retrospectively as well.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HintT on April 29, 2010, 01:36:26 PM
I don't play DT.  Why waste time 50-50 percent when you could spend 100% of it on one game. :D

I'll start a thread tomorrow - you'll have to send me your team, and if you list trades I can do it retrospectively as well.
Maybe if i was the same, i would have 50% lower ranking ;D.

Team: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,13866.0.html

Blueboys

WoW I though the scores where always the same  :o

sunny_side_down

question, why did stevie J get 148 on the weekend?
i think from memory he had about 10-12 touches up to half time with one goal, the game remember was over by half time. he ended up racking up 26 touches and 5 goals a few assists and only one clanger. most of this was done in the second half though...
so if peoples theory is correct about champion data scoring system regarding not rewarding players much in junk time, how come he got such a massive score....

ossie85

Quote from: sunny_side_down on May 05, 2010, 02:36:43 PM
question, why did stevie J get 148 on the weekend?
i think from memory he had about 10-12 touches up to half time with one goal, the game remember was over by half time. he ended up racking up 26 touches and 5 goals a few assists and only one clanger. most of this was done in the second half though...
so if peoples theory is correct about champion data scoring system regarding not rewarding players much in junk time, how come he got such a massive score....

The whole game was junk time that's why