Main Menu

AAMI Stadium Members Area?

Started by Slashers, April 03, 2010, 02:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slashers

Does anyone know the possible ways of getting tickets/access to the member area for next weekends Port v Brisbane game at AAMI Stadium?
If anyone can help, please let me know? For example I know current members area ticket holders can obtain guest tickets etc. My wife is mad for Brisbane, but has never actually seen them other than on TV. I would love to sit right by where they come on/off the field (which I believe is in the members area :().
Also, after the game, does anyone know if travelling sides have some sort of fan function/meeting area? Or what time do travelling sides normally leave the stadium (its a sat night game I think), and where to they exit from so she can get a photo with Browny, Power, Black etc.
I'm desperately trying to do this for her because I want to see how she reacts to meeting some of these players - will definitely be a highlight for her  ;)

ossie85

Wish I could help, but no idea. I'd guess that match wouldn't be anywhere near sold out though, but could be tricky anyway.

Justin Bieber

why don't you phone tickettek (spelling i know) or aami stadium and find out. could even look up on the internet the seating arrangements and see where the teams exit the field.

on what time they exit sorry but i can't help. certain players exit at different times.

got a while to figure all this out as they play i think around round 9.