Main Menu

New Ad is Ridic.

Started by Master Q, March 28, 2010, 01:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Can anyone believe that Karmicheal Hunt already has a sponser! He runs around paris bouncing a footy!

ossie85

I'm just waiting for all the 'is Karmichael Hunt worth it?' questions for next year's DT and SC teams.

Justin Bieber

if he is rookie priced down back maybe.

but won't most of the GFC team be rookie priced? if so, i would stock my benches with them and throw a couple on field ;D

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 28, 2010, 03:17:45 AM
if he is rookie priced down back maybe.

but won't most of the GFC team be rookie priced? if so, i would stock my benches with them and throw a couple on field ;D

I reckon someone like Daniel Harris will be priced like Tadgh Kennelly was

MissPies

I wonder if he gets prank phone calls because of his name if you shorten it - you know what I mean lol.

Alex7089

I think it would be hilarious if he went and missed that goal!!! :P

I'm evil...

HillHero13

it's stupid and see his kicking action anyone... seems to not have the hang of it just yet...

Alex7089

A sweet blind turn though, around the ever-so-nimble tree.

Justin Bieber

he's bound to knock somebody out during next season. my pick is in the first 5 games. can't change the rugby boy at heart ;D

Alex7089

No, I reckon being a rugby player he might get a night err out, with lots of different people!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 02, 2010, 01:25:17 AM
No, I reckon being a rugby player he might get a night err out, with lots of different people!
"what will happen on those nights out?" is the question really ;D. would love/hate to see him bring the NRL ways to AFL.

Alex7089

People will have err fun :):P