Thank God For The Richmond Effect

Started by Alex7089, March 31, 2010, 04:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

At the moment I'm just sitting here thanking the fantasy gods that there is a richmond.
This week I expect all of my WBD players to bounce back from disappointing scores from last week (not really from Higgo) but I expect Bazza to make it to 120 and Harbrow to make it to at least 100, with these rises my score should recieve a nice little boost. Hoping for a big one from Higgo as well, he is such a great player and hoping Richmonds suckiness will bring him up to a 120-140.

Looking like I can get a better score this week with boosts from these players and Bock, Hille, Chapman, NDS, Watson and Hitchcock (I started Gumby this week)
Also, Martin against RichmondBullies is a worry, Jetta or Bastinac could be better options?

tmoods

After rd 1 i'm adopting the strategy of moving all richmond and melbourne players to the bench. However martin is only going to improve didn't have a disastrous score against carlton.

korza

Martin should of been the only player taken from these 2 teams.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 31, 2010, 04:10:22 AM
Also, Martin against Richmond is a worry, Jetta or Bastinac could be better options?
did martin's own teammates turn against him? ;D

expecting big weeks from harbrow and boyd. hoping a couple of my players can lift after last week for a big week (eyes on rhyce and harbrow)

not so sure on your rookies. if you think martin have game 1 gitters, go for him (i'm backing him). if you have a slight of doubt in your mind, choose 1 of the others.

tom_scully

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 31, 2010, 04:10:22 AM
Also, Martin against Richmond is a worry, Jetta or Bastinac could be better options?
Martin is looking more like bench coverage and cash cow than keeper. He may be as good as Rich, but just doesn't have the team around him that Rich had last year. I too am looking at playing Jetta over Martin this week. The doggies whole gournd pressure will be to much for the Tiges and should cause plenty of clangers.

alman

Don't give up on Martin just yet - there is no one apart from Delidio who will take points off him.

Alex7089

Yeah except alman, it's not players taking points, it's the fact his team won't have ANY points!!!

alman

He can still average in the 90s in a losing side

Alex7089

2 people scored 90 for Richmond. Deledio and Tambling. They were flogged by Carlton and lets face it, there's better teams out there.If that happens every week I can hardly see him averaging 90.
I think at a better team Martin would be NAB rising Star winner with no competition, but at Richmond who knows?