EA100 2020 Journey

Started by EA100, March 16, 2020, 03:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EA100

Thought I'd post what the team is looking like, since we are a few days out from the opening game.

Obviously there will most likely be structural and player changes, come team announcements, but I'm really liking the way the team is looking. Managed to grab 3 potential keepers plus Roberton and Noble to keep the backline strong, and also managed to get 4 possible keepers in the forward line if MacPherson and Smith come through. The only difference with this team is that I've gone a bit cheaper with the R2 as I originally had either Gawn or O'Brien, and I've crossed a premium 600k M5 out. Hately showed great signs by the looks of it in the Marsh Series, and if he can continue scoring around that bracket, he could make some decent money. Thoughts?

LordSneeze

This team is too risky for my liking. 5 players your selecting over 250k could arguably not become premiums and require trades.
Weird thing is your team doesn't feel any stronger by selecting these players, but is adding alot more risk.

Most teams are only running 2-3 max of 4 of these players.

For example dropping Macpherson to a rookie would allow upgrades to English and Hately. 2 prems and a rookie feels better than 3 mid price.

arbel

Yeah like lord sneeze said few too many mid pricers ...
I would downgrade MacPherson to Steven and upgrade Hatley to a premium