Main Menu

Australian Survivor: Season 3

Started by Nige, June 24, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Quote from: Spite on September 20, 2018, 04:37:49 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on September 19, 2018, 12:19:08 AM
Wow, what a satisfying episode. ;)

Back to back amazing episodes. Brian Lake looks like he’s figured out how to be a serious player. Looking forward to seeing how this one ends!

His edit has definitely changed from fart jokes and hanging is arse out to fart jokes and causing blindsides.  :P

Spite

Quote from: Spite on September 18, 2018, 04:28:14 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on September 18, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
QuoteBefore you say Benji wouldn’t have played it on Brian, there’s a difference in using your idol on someone and coming back in the minority (if he used it on Robbie) or coming back with the powers shifted and in the majority.

You give Benji way too much credit, I have no doubt his only intention is to play that idol for himself. No doubt.

We will see in his exit interview, he will definitely get asked about it. But he’s a smart guy, he’s a fan of survivor so he knows what he’s doing... just because you don’t like him it seems like you keep trying to discredit him, but credit where credit is due and we will definitely know the answer soon and I’ll post it here for you :)

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/brink-of-reality-australian-survivor-community/id994460887?mt=2&i=1000420030159

He talks about it 9 minutes in.

He says he definitely would have played it on Brian with no hesitation. And in that way him telling sharn not to play it for Mat was genuine because she would have gone home on a revote.

The move made perfect sense, it’s a shame he went home the next ep but it was great tv so either way it was a still a good outcome for the entertainment value of the season :)

jvalles69

QuoteHe says he definitely would have played it on Brian with no hesitation.

And we are meant to believe this because why?  He has plenty of time to work out what would've worked out best after the fact.  I can't believe a thing out of anyone's mouth who makes money as a living off scamming and preying on the gullibility of other people.  Not to mention eating like he's lived in a cage his whole life.  Props for getting as far as he did in the game, but I can't stand anyone who takes advantage of other people especially when it involves money.

SilverLion

Quote from: SilverLion on August 06, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
My picks early are Benji and amazingly, Brian. Seem like the ones from each team that could go through most of the game undetected ala Jericho last season.
Haha

Benji saves Brian ony for Brian to backstab him in the next episode.

Ah well all aboard the Lake wagon.

Mongoose528

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Mongoose528 on October 01, 2018, 11:28:27 PM
Brian, what a horrible decision.

I can't comprehend how he could make such a stupid decision

It was all set, as simple as it gets and he goes and does that? That'll cost him now. Huge mistake

Mongoose528

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 01, 2018, 11:55:43 PM
Quote from: Mongoose528 on October 01, 2018, 11:28:27 PM
Brian, what a horrible decision.

I can't comprehend how he could make such a stupid decision

It was all set, as simple as it gets and he goes and does that? That'll cost him now. Huge mistake

Yep, and even if he gets to the final two, there's no chance that the jury votes for him.

There was literally no downside to splitting the vote.

jvalles69

Should be a decent finish here, Brian's played great until the last few tribal councils, Sharn and Shane defying the odds for different reasons,  Can't see Shonee getting any further, if Brian wins the next immunity I think the 3 champs vote for Shonee, otherwise Brian would be gone you'd think.

Nige

It’s either Shonee or Sharn winning this. Jury isn’t gonna vote for either Shane or Brian.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on October 05, 2018, 07:27:49 AM
It’s either Shonee or Sharn winning this. Jury isn’t gonna vote for either Shane or Brian.

I'm predicting Brian wins immunity so the champions band together to get out Shonee.  Then it's a toss up for who wins.  Odds have been fluctuating so I don't think the favourite is set in stone.

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 05, 2018, 10:07:42 AM
Quote from: Nige on October 05, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

I'm predicting Brian wins immunity so the champions band together to get out Shonee.  Then it's a toss up for who wins.  Odds have been fluctuating so I don't think the favourite is set in stone.
At this point though, everyone hates Brian. Those left in the game and those on the jury. Shane's hated Brian for a while now, Shonee's not happy with him because his vote change two tribals ago sent Fenella home and Sharn's biggest threat is Brian.

If Shonee is in fact the next to go, Sharn is winning.

RaisyDaisy

jvalles69

Some salty champions denied the true winner again.

jvalles69

Lol at Sharn calling out Benji's bullshower. The look on his face.