Rate my team please!!!!!!

Started by luv_psi, March 25, 2010, 05:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luv_psi

luv_psi

Griffo1982

i'd be weary of having Chapman, Murphy & Hall in the forwardline because the 1's 2 are very injury prone & hall is a ticking time bomb & also has the capacity to go missing for long periods in the game which equals games with under 50 points.

I'd have Goddard over Goodwin aswell.

luv_psi

Thanks for the info Griff01982.

Anyone else have any thoughts or rating of the team?

I was also thinkin about changing Jetta to Banner?

Ps: Pravis I'd like to know your thoughts on the team please

Pravis

lol, ok ok...

Backs: I disagree with goddard being a absolute must. I actually think your back line is solid as a rock. Keep in mind you'll need to trade some players up.

Center: Midfield is 1st rate and i would be very happy and confident with it, cept jetta who is out for 3 weeks. I would stay away from banner and lean more towards Howlett or someone with job security.

Rucks: Seem ok but put Warnock in as your 3rd ruck option. and go with Lobbe as your 4th (i will explain why in your later)

Forward: The problem is here in your forward line. You will be doing alot of upgrading in your back and midfield, so you really cant efford to be upgrading players here. I would keep Hall, downgrade Chapman (he may score decent but will get injured sooner or later.) and spend the extra cash on upgrading Murphy.

Overall: Try and keep your forward line unique if thats what your going for. but it needs to become more consistent with scoring. Theres always the tippet option to cover your rucks which is why i suggested Lobbe as your 4th ruck to swap tippet in and out of the forward and ruck positions when required.

Well i hope that was enough at least to get the ball rolling.Dont be to worried about having the same looking side as some people because during the season is where it matters the most. Knowing when to trade and when to hold off. And the dreaded injuries of course.

luv_psi

Awesome stuff Pravis. Will def take the info on board and make some changes.

Pravis

luv_psi

any suggestions on who I could downgrade chappy to?

Maybe that way I could upgrade a midfield or another forward.

Ive also changed murphy for tippet.

Pravis

dont Change jetta i was wrong about his injury, sorry about that. I think ill let you decide who u should downgrade and why. Maybe look at who you want in the midfield and there price, that way you may have a better idea who you can downgrade for chappy. If that makes sense :/

Hydra

Depends how far you want to go. Chappy > Didak, Gray, Pavlich, Franklin, Brown all free up a bit of cash, with Didak being the most expensive and perhaps most reliable. (Although is kicking is sometimes off, giving him many clangers at times.)

luv_psi

downgraded chappy for brown

upgrade selwood for dal santo....thoughts? I was thinking selwood as dal santo prob has more chance of getting the #1 tag