Main Menu

Podcasts

Started by jvalles69, July 12, 2017, 02:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Settled on a current go to list which has enough updates I prob can't fit anything else in.

Jalen and Jacoby - talk mainly NBA with an urban flow #puttinthatonwax
Joe Rogan - hand picking certain episodes depending on interviewee, Brendan Schaub ones are particularly entertaining
Bill Simmons - NBA ones
Fatman on Batman - Kevin Smith talking pop culture, hilarious

Heard Duncd On is good too, but don't think I can squeeze it in.

jvalles69

If you haven't given I Am Rapaport a try, its hilarious! :D

Jukes

I've got a couple of great footy ones worth a listen;

Firstly, "The Greatest Season That Was: 1993"
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-greatest-season-that-was-93-podcast/id1384259595?mt=2
Good analysis of the 93 season, claimed to be the greatest season of all time for a huge amount of reasons. Great guest every week too. So far they've looked at North with Greg Miller, Fitzroy with Robert Shaw, Sydney with Ron Joseph, Brisbane with Robert Walls, And Adelaide with Graham Cornes. Bombers episode hype.

Second, "Crawf & Hirdy - We Talk Football"
https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/crawf-hirdy-we-talk-football/id1359854705?mt=2
Pretty obvious what this is about. Crawf and Hirdy talk football and it's great discussion and pretty funny.

jvalles69

Here are a few crime ones to get stuck into.

Casefile - so flowering good.  Each episode is a new case from somewhere around the world, up to case 91, I'm working my way backwards and up to about 70.  Maybe 2/20 in that lot I didn't like.  Plenty of aussie ones too as the narrator is an aussie and could be mistaken to be Ozzy Man without the jokes and swearing.  A good one to get you roped in is the Janabi case.

Bowraville - Aboriginal kids who were taken and murdered, noone has been charged even though they basically know who did it.

Atlanta Monster - Loads of kids getting snatched up.  Did he do it or is he innocent?