rhys palmer not on injury list?

Started by Gava, March 24, 2010, 01:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gava

now i know mark harvey said he wasnt going to play afl for the first few rounds, but he said that over a month ago. so is there a chance he could be named? cos that could completely restructure my team.

Prospector_1

Cicjose

if you pay attention to what coaches say about players Mark Harvey said he will play in the reserves and he'll be lucky to get a game before round 5 considering most players take the full 12 months to get their body right and he's only 21.

David Hille is getting picked a lot in fantasy teams and he injured his knee in the same round but he should be left out even more so than palmer considering he is a ruckman who's very likely to re-injure his knee in the ruck and he may be moved to FF so that negates any free points for ruck taps that means he will drop 20 - 30ppg unless he kicks 4 - 5 goals a game.

jr0ck88

He isnt technically injured, but he wont play for the first few rounds. He was apparently quite rusty in East Freo reserves team, so dont expect a senior call up until he is blistering in the East Freo League team at least

On David Hille, he is only 236k. Makes the dropping 20-30 points worthwhile, think of all the cash you arent spending on H-Mac or Sandlilands. I reckon he still has upside. Season 2008 he was a gun, the  failed to get massive points in the first few rounds of 08, then did his knee. Time to return to his best.(spoken like a true spud who has Hille...argh ) :P

valkorum

Palmer played a half for East Freo Reserves on the weekend and only got 5 touches.  He was there mainly to get some game time running in to him.

He is said to be playing in the reserves again this weekend.