Full premium side by mid season theory

Started by Griffo1982, March 25, 2010, 06:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffo1982

This is my theory to have the ultimate team by mid season.

Backs:
Goddard - pemium keeper
Enright - pemium keeper
Newman - pemium keeper
Hodge - pemium keeper
Carrazzo - pemium keeper
Kennelly - keeper or upgrade depending on form
Waters - keeper or upgrade depending on form
Int:
Macguire, Silvagni or Nason

Mids:
Trengrove - upgrade
Barlow - upgrade or keep depending on form
Banner - upgrade
Martin - upgrade or keep depending on form
Shuey - upgrade
Bastinac - upgrade
Int:
Morrabito or Howlett or Jetta or Scully

Ruck:
Sandilands - pemium keeper
Clark - pemium keeper
Int:
Warnock, Lobbe

Forwards:
Goodes - pemium keeper
Riewoldt - pemium keeper
O'Keefe - pemium keeper
Brown - pemium keeper
Gray - pemium keeper
Ballantyne - keeper or upgrade depending on form
Rockliff - Upgrade
Int:
Gumbleton or Roberts or Hitchcock or Podsiadly

Approx 1.2millon in the bank.

The plan is hold onto basically everybody (barring injury) asside from the midfield where i see all the money this season to be made.
Based on other years you could probably lock in 1-2 of the midfield kids to have close to premium years wich means you can hold onto them & that only leaves 4-5 to be upgraded with the plan to be get rid of them when they hit between 300k-400k.
So the bottom line is that with the money i have left in the bank & the money i make out of the kids i should be able to have a close to full premium side by mid season.
Ofcoure all this can change with injuries & kids not getting a proper go but i still think its pretty viable.

Let me know what you think!

LBJ

TigerFever

Depend if you want to go for the cash ar league?
Pretty sure you couldn't win the cash with that side but you might win league.

Griffo1982

Yeah hadnt really thought about that, your rite tho it might leave my run for the cash a little late if the kids are slow to go up enough in price but i should nudge some top weekly scores later in the season.

Pravis

Just to make you aware of something. all your up grades will take away  8 trades and thats not including the double trades for a cash cow and then the upgraded player. I would say your 14 trades (being very very modest) down to get a full premo side, which is what im assuming your trying to do.

Griffo1982

yes the idea is to have a full premo side, i figure 4 of the midfield kids can be strait upgrades by selling them at 300-400k & using 200-300k out of my bank to buy a 600k premo & i figure after that i'll need to upgrade 2-3 other guys which would take 4-6 trades for upgade/downgrade which in theory leaves me with 10-12 trades remaing for unforseen problems i.e. injury & lack of form.

Seamless i reckon.