RATE MY TEAM PLEEEEAASE!!!!

Started by gibblett_4, March 25, 2010, 02:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gibblett_4

Please rate my team and give me any advice!!!

Backs: Enright, Hodge, Kelly, Russell, Kennelly, Malceski and Waters (Maguire and Nason)

Midfield: Selwood, Bartel, Gibbs, Cooney, Martin and Barlow (Jetta and Moles)

Rucks: Sandilands and Hille (Warnock and Trengrove)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Higgins, Giansiracusa, Gray, Hall, Dangerfield and Medhurst (Hitchcock and Gumbleton)

$211,000 in the bank as I like to have money left over

- Unsure whether to downgrade Kelly to Hunt and upgrade a midfield rookie to Mcveigh or Dangerfield/Medhurst to Franklin or Le Cras

Pravis

Backs:Dont like Russell i would go with J.HUnt that would free up cash as well

Center:No ablett which will hurt you when u play against people that have him and when he scores his 200+ games and they have him as capt you will most likely lose. Im not a fan for Cooney in SC. You could also go with a 3rd rookie which will free up more cash. Or ball or McVeigh or Cotchin..you get the idea. Jetta is injured till round three. And i would suggest to have Trengove or scully in your mids.

Ruck: Hille is a huge risk and most likely will play alot up forward which will kill his average.

Forward: Gia is a rick in SC and your forward line is pretty skinny. So you'll need to upgrade atleast one player.

Overall: You should do fairly well but your forwards will cost you a few points. I would try and find value in ur mids and backs and stack your forwards this year.

gibblett_4

i downgraded Russell to Hunt and upgraded Hille to Tippett. Also, Gia to Brent Harvey.

what you guys think?