So this is what all the research has amounted to! R A T E please

Started by toodledock, March 23, 2010, 12:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toodledock

Backs: Goddard, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Greenwood, Waters (Maguire, Nason)

Centers: Ablett, Dal Santo, Mitchell, Trengove, Barlow, Martin (Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks: Hille, Nicnat  (Skipper, Warnock)

Forwards: Chapman, Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Tippit, Hall, Gumbleton (Rockliff, Hitchcock)

Notes:
-Sold on Gumby and Chap
-Know greenwood and skipper are injured
-Not sure about Nason or Hitchcock
-Worried about whether I have selected the best combo of midfield rookies for price
-Silvagni will replace Nason if he is elevated
-I dont think big alterations are in order, but very keen to know whether my rookie choice are good as I haven't done as much research there as I should.

SCADDICT

I would be worried about your rucks , I reckon you need a Mitch Clark, Sandilands or at least McIntosh as 1st ruck.

toodledock

Might go Lobbe and have Tippit as able to switch in.. then

Pravis

You really need to consider downgraded a expensive player like chappy to free up some cash to get a premium ruck.

But yeah switch Lobbe for Skipper.

toodledock

Pravis

alman

Pretty good side with some nice unique choices toddlecock, here's my thoughts:

Backs - Good choices but will lack in depth especially at the start of the season with Greenwood injured - Maguire should be good coverage. Think there are better options than Newman at that price.

Mids - nothing wrong with those selections - rookies and premiums. 3 starting rookies risky as mid field is where all the major point scorers are, but just my opinion there.

Rucks - As you already know gone cheap, but agree are enough premiums elsewhere to offset that. Skip should get games after R6 so might not be such a bad option. Warnock the only real bench option i've seen so far.

Forwards - Chappy misses too many for his pricetag this year (found that out last year), but if you're sold then lock him in! All good choices but again lacks depth a little bit.

In general I like how you've gone either premium or rooke, limited mid-price. Means lack of depth but think it will pay off after round 10 with plenty of cash cows!

9/10 - depth the only worry, nice unique side  :)