Captaincy options now Ablett is gone...

Started by ossie85, March 27, 2010, 10:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

nah, just kidding. Ablett's fine!

Thought I'd scare the bejeebies out of people just after lock out!

Enjoy the season everyone!

verda32

Justin Bieber

OMG. you almost reminded me why i DIDNT get him ;D

Alex7089

HP I just saw Chappys SC score and I can't believe it! Thought he played better than Ablett, stepping up for 5 mins when cats were in a pickle, also sent in about 5 long balls that resulted in marks and goals. Thought Ablett was average with a lot of handballing.

toodledock

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 27, 2010, 02:38:54 PM
HP I just saw Chappys SC score and I can't believe it! Thought he played better than Ablett, stepping up for 5 mins when cats were in a pickle, also sent in about 5 long balls that resulted in marks and goals. Thought Ablett was average with a lot of handballing.

same how he went under 100 god only knows,, his breakeven is 115ish is so uh yeh needing a 150 or so next week or losing some dollars

Alex7089

He needs about 140 in his next 2 games to keep his price.

I couldn't believe it, I swear he played better than Ablett.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 27, 2010, 02:38:54 PM

i don't blame you. i was the one who took your advice ;D . hoping he can just go and blitz other teams coming weeks.

nah supercoach is all about risks. i got nowhere last year if i didn't do risky things. lost my GF in both leagues by 1 point because i had murphy as captain and he pulled his second game of the season below 100 round 22 :'(

Alex7089

Ouch that sucks, got risk it to win it though, I was knocked out of one of my leagues in the semi, I scored 2376 and lost by about 100 points, after finishing o top in every league I was pissed for that to happen.

At least I got up in my other two leagues though.

Hogan

I have chappy, and am not worried about his breakeven. Chappy is a gun and will stay inmy team all year, so not really caring if he drops a few thousand along the journey.

Alex7089

Yeah the price of your keepers through the year is irrelevant, unless it is an underpriced mid eg. Higgins in which case his price should rise with his scores.

Justin Bieber

if i dole out more than 400k for a player, he better be in my team by round 22 if uninjured.