Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Hunt, Waters
Res: Maguire, Nason

Mids: Ablett, Sellwood, L.Ball, M.Robinson, J.Trengrove, D.Martin
Res: Shuey, Banner

Rucks: Clark, Naitanui
Res: Warnock, Lobbe

Fwds: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Higgins, Franklin, Tippett, Hall, Dangerfield
Res: Rockliff, Podsiadly

i like mitch robinsons form this pre season, had had 100+ average in his games. Please rate asap!

sause_session

plugger36

Pretty Solid team...

Solid Backline

Strong Forward line

Solid Ruckmen (ruck combination most ppl have)

Though midfield probably just a tad weak... just need another 500-600k premium

But like the side though :)

sause_session

how about masten in for robinson, grimley in for warnock to upgrade mid?

sause_session

plugger36

yer you could

Barlow ---- Trengrove
Warnock---- Grimley
Danger ---- 260 - 270k player
Robinson ---- 460+ player depending on how much money you have b4 making this trades...

hope this helps

sause_session

Revised Team:

Backs; Goddard, Enright, Hodge, H.SHAW, Malceski, Hunt, Waters
Res; Maguire, Nason

Mids; Ablett, Sellwood, Ball, B.VINCE, Martin, M.BARLOW
Res; Shuey, Banner

Rucks; Clarke, Naitanui
Res; Lobbe, Grimley

Fwds; Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Higgins, Franklin, Tippett, Hall, T.ROCKLIFF
Res; C.HITCHCOCK, Podsiadly

improvement?

dellorso

Luv your backs and mids - almost identical to mine.  Just don't like Robinson in the mid - don't have much else to offer you for that sort of price range tho.

Not convinced on your rucks.  Everyone's talking up Nic Nat and what a bargain he is.  He's a bargain because he's not a proven player yet.  Sure he can run and jump but up against the bigger bodied ruckmen, he just doesn't have the experience.  I'm hoping I'm wrong about him but I just don't see this year being his breakout year.  I think he'll have a similar year to Kruezer in '09 (average up to 80) and set himself for a big one in '11.  Hille on the other hand went down at the start of his 4th game (so no SC points from that one) and had scored nearly 300 points from his first 3 games - that prices him at closer to $500k than his current price.  Sure the injury is a massive concern and how long will he take to get back to full fitness plus there's that Ryder fella jumping in to the clouds each time the ball goes in the air but I reckon he might be worth the risk.  After all, he is going in to R2 position and not the primary.

Worst case scenario, you have to burn a trade on the R2 (which isn't good) if one of them isn't living up to expectations.  You have until Rd 3 to figure that out anyway and do it before prices change too much.

Your FWD line is also very strong.  Should easily be able to cover Buddy for Rd1.

sause_session

which team do you think looks stronger? the original or revised line up?

Gazzaleg

Thats a fair team not much to fault maybe hille over nic nat thats bout it 9.5/10

sause_session

H.Shaw or R.Shaw??

I'm gonna stick with nic nat.. i thinks hes primed for a big first few weeks! thanks