maybe FINAL TEAM! any final tips PLEASE!

Started by Nick_1069, March 22, 2010, 10:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick_1069

Hey guys, after countless hours of drafting... here's my team (I think)! Still looking for some help with it though, really wanna beat my mates!

B: J. Drummond (Bris), C. Enright (Geel), P. Duffield (Freo), L. Hodge (Haw), N. Malceski (Syd), J. Hunt (Haw), B. Waters (WCE).
Bench: M. Maguire (Bris), A. Silvagni (Freo).

M: G. Ablett (Geel), N. Dal Santo (St K), S. Mitchell (Haw), B. Vince (Ade), D. Martin (Rich), M. Barlow (Freo).
Bench: L. Shuey (WCE), M. Banner (Port).

R: A. Sandilands (Freo), M. Seaby (Syd).
Bench: S. McNamara (Coll), E. Prato (WB).

F: N. Riewoldt (St K), M. Pavlich (Freo), J. Brown (Bris), L. Franklin (Haw), B. Hall (WB), P. Dangerfield (Ade), C. Hitchcock (Port).
Bench: T. Rockliff (Bris), J. Podsiadly (Geel).

Any advice or tips would be great thanks!

Bs Flyers

Wow, I'm a fan. 

I don't know about Drummond - always seems to find a way to get injured - can you afford Goodwin maybe?  Really like the rest.

9.5/10

reesbr

8/10. not sure about seaby and about hitchcock starting

Master Q

Unique. And Good. Warnock is needed on bench however.

Nick_1069

mmm, i was thinking maybe downgrade drummond to a shaw? also, donno where i'd get the cash to get someone ahead of hitchcock/rockcliff or seaby, without downgrading ablett, which im not to keen on doing.

Master Q

Nick_1069

yeah, i was thinking that.... still i think ablett will do better and be more consistant, but it would free up alot of cash. ill think about it.

Master Q

alman

That is really quite a strong team!

Backs - super strong and well picked!

Mids - Plenty on depth with premiums and good rookie choices.

Rucks - The usual suspects but all good. Bench average. Neither will play so I would choose at least one that will - Grimely is a cheap and likely option.

Forwards - All good choices. Risk with Hitch starting, Gumbleton although injury risk will play R1. Rockliff should play too.

9/10 - only because of Hitch playing. One of the better teams I've seen, makes me wonder what i've done with all my money!!  ???

beamsofsteele

Im a fan, mids and rucks, perfect.
Backs, not sure about starting malceski, hunt and waters, would possibly downgrade brown/pavlich to upgrade one of those guys.

Nick_1069

thanks guys. ill start rockcillf ahead of hitch and ill look at a downgrade to maybe work on my backline.

alman

Majority of teams starting Malceski Hunt and Waters - biggest worry is Waters as injury prone, but had a solid pre season

HillHero13

vince too ball seapby too hille and rockliff starts 10/10

Nick_1069

mmmm, i donno, if i dont think ball will do nearly as well as vince. i think vince will go up again this year, become elite, and is a bargin. but ball, whilst he might be even cheaper, im not convinced. if he goes on to score 100+ per game, hey, you can say i told you so. but until then, i might leave vince. BUT, i think i almost have the cash to do the seaby for hille trade anyway, should i? or would the money be spent better in other places?