Lockyer
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Plastic Boy

Am weighing up my 3rd FWd position...

At the moment my FWD line is

Reiwoldt, O'Keefe, ? , Higgins, Gian, Dangerfield, Campbell

Rockliff, Pods

I only have 409k so its really Lockyer or Pav at this stage, am not really keen on anyone lower then that.

Thoughts

bombers4

having a few troubles not sure about the team...comments would be appreciated!! really struggling.

B: Goddard, Hargrave, Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

M: Ablett, Bartel, Mitchell, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Banner)

R: Naitanui, Seaby (Warnock, Lobbe)

F: Riewoldt, Didak, Johnson, Harvey, Giansiracusa, Hall, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Posiadly)

Plastic Boy

Correct me if I'm wrong but I posted a question asking for help on my issue.

If you want feedback on your team post it under RATE MY TEAM....

as for your team its fine, relax.. your ruck dept is weak...

obrient

I believe that Lockyer is a little too inconsistent for a reliable dt score.  Saying that he does have the ablility to score 100+ which is good, however if you are looking for consistency then definitely take Pavlich.  Ignore his NAB scores, they mean absolutely nothing more players = reduced playing time, coach experiments = reduced dt scores for most players.  Yer man go Pav

Plastic Boy

What are your thoughts on Pav not resigning with Freo yet? 

If he decides to reject another Freo contract will his scores be affected?

Its alot of speculation but that is my concern... His heart might not be in it at Freo this year.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Plastic Boy on March 23, 2010, 05:21:55 AM
What are your thoughts on Pav not resigning with Freo yet? 

If he decides to reject another Freo contract will his scores be affected?

Its alot of speculation but that is my concern... His heart might not be in it at Freo this year.

I've heard that story before. Pav just kept on going.

nas

Well if he didn't sign there would be a bit of coin thrown around at him. More so maybe the GCFC maybe.Be a  good fit up here.
Still a tad upset that both Adel clubs passed him over in the beginning. Got offered heaps to go back to the Power earlier.

Still rather Pav then Lockyer tho.

valkorum

Pav has said in the news over here that he will talk about his contract at the end of the year.  He wants to focus on playing well this year.