Please comment i need your opinions:)

Started by Figga12, March 23, 2010, 04:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figga12

Hey All, please comment and rate my team ( I value your opinion strongly ) and help.

Back: N.Bock (Adel) H.Shaw (Col) L.Hodge (Haw) L.Gilbee (WB) J.Gram (StK) N.Malceski (Syd) B.Waters (WCE)
Bench: M.Maguire (Bris) A.Silvagni (Freo)

Mid: J.Selwood (Geel) S.Mitchell (Haw) B.Gibbs (Carl) A.Cooney (WB) L.Ball (Coll) J.Trengove (Melb)
Bench: M. Barlow (Freo) M.Banner (PA)

Ruck: D.Hille (Ess) N.Naitanui (WCE)
Bench: R.Stanley (StK) J.Roughead (WB)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt (StK) R.O'Keefe (Syd) S.Higgins (WB) R.Gray (PA) P.Dangerfield (Adel) J.Ziebell (NM) T.Rockliff (Bris)
Bench:J.Watts (melb) C.Hitchcock (PA)

Any advice or tips would be great thanks!

P.S Before anyone tells me about G.Ablett, I can fit him in if i swap selwood and ball for Ablett and Martin but i think JS and LB will average more over the season! any thoughts?

bombers4

having a few troubles not sure about the team...comments would be appreciated!!

B: Goddard, Hargrave, Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

M: Ablett, Bartel, Mitchell, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Banner)

R: Naitanui, Seaby (Warnock, Lobbe)

F: Riewoldt, Didak, Johnson, Harvey, Giansiracusa, Hall, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Posiadly)

madskill55

bombers4 mate you just cant post your team for rating and commenting underneath someones else's section and no even guy the bloke a comment on rating. thats dog..

figga12- backline is good almost overstrong as this year is the year to go for cheap backman and good rucks n fwds. yes the cheap backs(raines,ladson,hunt,kenelly might get injured but they might not. try and get rid of gram and get  a cheaper backline player. midifield is unique without ablett and maybe it is better tht u have the 5 + 1 structure in the midfield... might get u extra points there. rucks arent tht strong. get rid of one and get sandi,clark,mcintosh, jolly if u can. good fwd line but get rid of j.watts and can pods (geel). 8.5/10

bombers4- good backline. good midifled except i would go selwood/dal santo over bartel but u might be like a bandwagoner of jimmy and says hes gna have a massive year... thats what they say every year mate and it never happens. again rucks arent strong. get a premium ruck instead of two average ones. good fwds.9/10

Figga12

Thanks Mads, if i change Gram for Hunt and Watts for Podsiadly and can get Sandilands for Hille:)