Main Menu

Morabito in good shape

Started by valkorum, February 02, 2016, 11:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

anchorman

I know that they will more than likely play him off the HBF, but just imagine the mids, with he, Fyfe and Mundy.Or the forward line with Pavlich, Fyfe and Morabito. 
All around the 190 marks and close to the 100KGs.
Hopefully his body stands up to it and we have a fairy tale ending to his saga, similar to Daniel Menzels at Geelong last season.
Mora has pace, agility, good foot skills and football awareness.I am not sure he has the marking hands of either Pavlich or Fyfe, but will fit nicely into the team I am thinking.
I believe that there is a spot available for him to fit into on the list,let's hope he can take it with both hands.

valkorum

He is on the rookie list so he can only play if there is a Long Term Injury.  Lets get him through the year and then BANG, next year is the year of the Mora

anchorman

I have seen in a couple of places where it seems there is a spot available for him to be elevated.

j959

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-02-09/another-injury-setback-for-luckless-docker-anthony-morabito

this kid can't catch a break ... :(   :'(     :P

I so much want to select this guy in my SC/DT teams ...  :-\   

anchorman

Yeah Mora has had it bad, just as Daniel Menzel from Geelong did.But spare thought for the Sydney kid,Alex Johnson.He is going through his fifth knee reco.Now there is someone who does need a lucky break.
Sad to see injuries like that to any player from any club.