Dont do trades, keep backline and mids same
Trade gram to waters
Gram to kennely
Duffield to waters
Duffield to kennely
H.Shaw to waters
H.Shaw to kennely

ACFC_10

hey everyone, yes i did just put this poll in rate my dt (accident) so i changed it over

i am thinking of getting rid of one of my good backs and downgrade them to waters or kennely

this would free up money so i can get rid of one of my 3 starting mid rookies and maybe upgrade ballantyne to someone like zieball

my backline at the moment is gram, duffield, hodge, h.shaw, enright, malceski, hunt. ( i am not getting rid of hodge and enright though so thats why there not in the poll)

kennely i think will be great for the swans this year and will should dfeinately go up in price. He has been getting a tag in the NAB cup and hasnt score well because of this.

Waters will also be a good cash cow if he stays fit and can score well. Should stay in the eagles 22 (barring injury)

If i dont trade one of my premium backline players to kennely or waters, this means i will have three starting mid rookies still in barlow, trengove, martin. Is this OK . If you think this is alright and i should keep my backs and mids the way it is please vote!!! (option 1)

If I should trade one of my backline players to kennely or waters, please vote and tell me which option to go

Keep in mind the price difference between the players as having cash left over would be handy. I know the poll is massive but it is a massive decision and i want to get it right and see wat everyones thoughts are

Feel free to comment and PLEASE VOTE
it doesnt take long and it will help me out

CFC 1979

duffield is the one to come out if you must

waters looks ok. saying that kennely is playing ok as well

either would do

ACFC_10

wat do you think about three starting mid rookies CFC 1979.
What would be better waters and masten (leaving money to upgrade bally to zieball) or a mid rookie like barlow or trengove and duffield

also if i do trade a mid rookie who should i get rid of, trengove (leaving martin and barlow on field) or a bench player like shuey so barlow is on the bench and trangove and martin are on the field

CFC 1979

daniel lucanus

lose duffield/gram for waters,
i'd probably keep gram though out of those two

ACFC_10

well at the moment i have trengove, barlow and martin on the field but i was thinking of trading a backline player, leaning towrads duffield or shaw, to waters/kennely so i can then upgrade one of my rookies in the mids

Also should i get rid of bally to zieball?

ACFC_10

Quote from: daniel lucanus on March 21, 2010, 08:16:15 AM
lose duffield/gram for waters,
i'd probably keep gram though out of those two
if i do this cause i think i will what mid rookie should i trade, trengove, or a bench player like jetta or shuey

ACFC_10

okay so this is basically the question i have narrowed it down to

duffield and trengove

OR

ball and waters +30000

who is the better option

Alex7089

Ball and Waters. Ball should improve, if Waters can stay fit he will score well also.

ACFC_10

yeah i now have ball and waters and have used the extra $30000 to upgrade shuey to jetta and podsiadly to hitchcock

wat are everyones thoughts on the duffield trengove v ball waters +$30000 situation

also are those bench trades a waste of money or good trades?

Flame

Master Q