DAVID MACKAY PLEASE COMMENT

Started by pim fortuyn, March 20, 2010, 06:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pim fortuyn

david mackay: what do people think?
third year rule
has scored hundreds
with the aging adelaide midfield and thompson's injury, could he step up and do a vince-esque leap in scoring? or at least go up a little? he doesnt seem to be a bad pick....

Sweenfury

A lot of people are going off mackay and I'm not sure why. There are many positives with mackay, the things you said and also the growth of Vince who should receive more attention and mackay being a similar player to Vince may pick up the slack when vince is having troubles.

Master Q

Quote from: Sweenfury on March 20, 2010, 07:02:38 AM
A lot of people are going off mackay and I'm not sure why. There are many positives with mackay, the things you said and also the growth of Vince who should receive more attention and mackay being a similar player to Vince may pick up the slack when vince is having troubles.
...^

CFC 1979

DT Junkie

finds the footy and gets better every year, added to his frame over the summer a very good value pick!

Justin Bieber

loves running on the wings.

don't think he can pull a vince but will come close to premium status hopefully.

gerco

I'm of the belief that he will improve his score by a good 10ppg at least this year.

MissPies

Quote from: pim fortuyn on March 20, 2010, 06:49:06 AM
david mackay: what do people think?
third year rule
has scored hundreds
with the aging adelaide midfield and thompson's injury, could he step up and do a vince-esque leap in scoring? or at least go up a little? he doesnt seem to be a bad pick....

Played 18 games in both seasons, improved in those two years. Don't really have anything bad to say about the bloke honestly. He is doing a good job and steadily growing at a nice pace and not peaking to soon. I do not see him as a risk. The have been no lows. Pretty consistent player IMO especially considering he only debut in 2008. Nice price to. Good option as a fill in between Guns and benchies :)

nas

When Thompson comes back & Vince these 2 will get the main tags & Mackay could slip under the radar.

Justin Bieber

mackay's always under the radar ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: pim fortuyn on March 20, 2010, 06:49:06 AM
DAVID MACKAY PLEASE COMMENT
Sorry, David is unavailable at this time. PLease call again soon.