WXV Round 13: Worlds Dividing in Blockbuster Round

Started by Purple 77, July 07, 2015, 01:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

DazBurg

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 13, 2015, 06:05:43 PM
PNL; where we never give the first offer.

:P

cause i know i'm tight and do not want to offend you purps ;)

meow meow

I've compiled my shopping list for the offseason in my head already. Got 4 players in mind but I'm sure that will swell to about 70 by the end of the season. The bias will flow so if you want to rip me off then offer up your Dogs.

DazBurg

Quote from: meow meow on July 13, 2015, 06:59:23 PM
I've compiled my shopping list for the offseason in my head already. Got 4 players in mind but I'm sure that will swell to about 70 by the end of the season. The bias will flow so if you want to rip me off then offer up your Dogs.

well that rules out PNL mostly :P

RaisyDaisy

LOL @ trading with PNL

It's like dealing with Scrooge McDuck! :P

DazBurg

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 13, 2015, 07:11:43 PM
LOL @ trading with PNL

It's like dealing with Scrooge McDuck! :P
tighest rep in the league ;)

Seriously though i cannot help but feel no one wants to deal with me now :(

Nige

Thank God we have Fletcher Roberts to trade ya in order to make negotiations easier.  :P

Ricochet

Sorry Meow,  Jarrod Grant isn't going anywhere

Toga

Not a bad score from us (still that consistent 130ish) but not much we could do against a Seoul outfit that fired on the weekend. Fwd line is flowering us over though with none above 80 ::)

RaisyDaisy

Libba and Macrae at NY  ;)

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 13, 2015, 10:14:28 PM

Rumours are one has already requested a trade to dublin

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Holz on July 13, 2015, 11:05:16 PM

Rumours are 15 coaches have already sent messages to Purps to block it

Holz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 13, 2015, 11:13:02 PM
Quote from: Holz on July 13, 2015, 11:05:16 PM

Rumours are 15 coaches have already sent messages to Purps to block it

Sounds about right. Mexico will probably jump in with a spud like Gibbs and boomer Harvey and snap him up.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on July 14, 2015, 08:40:19 AM
Sounds about right. Mexico will probably jump in with a spud like Gibbs and boomer Harvey and snap him up.

LOL, that's not happening!

Hellopplz

Quote from: Ricochet on July 13, 2015, 08:19:47 PM
Sorry Meow,  Jarrod Grant isn't going anywhere
Glad he's found a good home where he can get consistent games now :D.

As for Daz and I. We like the classic good cop, bad cop routine. You guys can guess who the bad cop is :P.