1 (16.7%)
0 (0%)
3 (50%)
2 (33.3%)
6<
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Capt Cunners

If you don't post anything can you at east vote.

Backs:
Goodwin, Drummond, Enright, H. Shaw, Hodge, Malceski, Waters
EMG: Maguire, Silvagni

Mids:
Dal Santo, Selwood, Ball, Trengove, Martin, Barlow
EMG: Banner, Bastinac

Rucks:
Sandilands, Tippett
EMG: Lobbe, Prato

Forwards:
Riewoldt, O'Keefe, S. Johnson, Gia, Hall, Dangerfield, Ziebell
EMG: Rockliff, Podsiadly

What do you guys think??
Malceski or Hunt?

Capt Cunners

C'mon someone rate my team.
Don't you guys hate it when no one rates yours.

Capt Cunners

Rowdie1284

I'd say Hunt, i did have both but got rid of Malceski

CFC 1979

i am not going to say i love monty ( thats just to suckholy)

anyaway i like your team. solid on all lines

alman

Good team with uniques which i like

Backs - No problems here, spent a bit of money in this area so would downgrade backs before anywhere else if looking to spend money elsewhere. Maguire good coverage for Waters.

Mids - Not a big fan in my opinion. Would possible upgrade Ball so that you have 3 premiums. I'm not a fan of the 3 starting rookie mids, but if thats what you want to do then go for it!! Dal and Selwood good choices and so are the rookies.

Rucks - Lethal combo! Iffy bench but is hard to choose now that Skipper is injured for 4-6 wks  ???

Forwards - All good choices (minus Stevie J) and good depth! Stevie J too unreliable due to his absurd amount of clangers! Would consider Franklin or Gray. Pods potentially only play for ~2 rounds as Brown making fast progress with injury, consider Hitchcock if have the money.

8/10 - due to mids (more my opinion than anything else!) and Stevie J. Like I said look at downgrading backs if need money for elsewhere.

Capt Cunners

Quote from: alman on March 21, 2010, 10:15:45 AM
Good team with uniques which i like

Backs - No problems here, spent a bit of money in this area so would downgrade backs before anywhere else if looking to spend money elsewhere. Maguire good coverage for Waters.

Mids - Not a big fan in my opinion. Would possible upgrade Ball so that you have 3 premiums. I'm not a fan of the 3 starting rookie mids, but if thats what you want to do then go for it!! Dal and Selwood good choices and so are the rookies.

Rucks - Lethal combo! Iffy bench but is hard to choose now that Skipper is injured for 4-6 wks  ???

Forwards - All good choices (minus Stevie J) and good depth! Stevie J too unreliable due to his absurd amount of clangers! Would consider Franklin or Gray. Pods potentially only play for ~2 rounds as Brown making fast progress with injury, consider Hitchcock if have the money.

8/10 - due to mids (more my opinion than anything else!) and Stevie J. Like I said look at downgrading backs if need money for elsewhere.

Thanks.
I just traded Malceski to Hunt, then Johnson to Harvey.

alman

Nice one  ;) love watching Stevie J but never again in sc for me after last year!

Goodluck