oxley or lumumba?

Started by pendles93, May 19, 2015, 08:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batt

Blah blah blah.  Vitriol.  You're barking up the wrong tree too, H isn't the sort of person who deserves it.

If y'all hated him so much you wouldn't have started with him. 

Anyway, between Ox and H I'd trade Ox, and that has quite a bit to do with his bye.  If you somehow are light on R12 players then it wouldn't be a bad idea to trade H.

The_Captain

Quote from: batt on May 20, 2015, 09:59:29 PM
Blah blah blah.  Vitriol.  You're barking up the wrong tree too, H isn't the sort of person who deserves it.

If y'all hated him so much you wouldn't have started with him. 

Anyway, between Ox and H I'd trade Ox, and that has quite a bit to do with his bye.  If you somehow are light on R12 players then it wouldn't be a bad idea to trade H.

Da fuq did i jus read....

LF

How about we just get back to what the topic is and answer the question that the original poster asked rather than posting all this irrelevant stuff about his name change etc.
Thank You

Capper

Sorry mum!!

I backing Ox and Lumuba to still be able to get 80+ every week

Bully

Quote from: Capper on May 20, 2015, 10:39:13 PM
Sorry mum!!

Don't understand the rush to get rid of Ox & H to be honest, surely guys like Brown & KMac are more pressing issues.

Big Mac

Quote from: Bully on May 20, 2015, 10:55:54 PM
Sorry mum!!

Don't understand the rush to get rid of Ox & H to be honest, surely guys like Brown & KMac are more pressing issues.

Yep - People just trigger happy with the trades I think, trying to make as many upgrades as possible. Both are luxury trades imo

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 21, 2015, 12:06:52 AM
Quote from: Bully on May 20, 2015, 10:55:54 PM
Sorry mum!!

Yep - People just trigger happy with the trades I think, trying to make as many upgrades as possible. Both are luxury trades imo

I'm culling Brown, and upgrading Tosh next week

Just one of H or Ox goes for me because the cash allows me to bring in another prem, and I reckon I'll back in H and keep him and punt Ox - He is scoring well, but is a rookie after all (3rd year player but same thing) and next week I'll upgrade Tosh to a prem meaning I'll have H at 5 and Saad at 6, so getting rid of Ox is fine for me

shaker

I would not be in to much of a rush to get rid of Lamumba the Dees have just played the three best teams think his scores will improve against weaker teams

Ricochet

Quote from: shaker on May 21, 2015, 08:41:31 AM
I would not be in to much of a rush to get rid of Lamumba the Dees have just played the three best teams think his scores will improve against weaker teams
I certainly hope so mate. Nothing worse than backing a bloke in after his preseason form and then him failing when the real stuff starts

akbal

Both gone this week for TRock and Burgoyne