Main Menu

Jack Steele

Started by Gandalf123, May 21, 2015, 09:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf123

this bloke is knocking down the door surely? does anyone know how far off he is? 3rd EMG this wk, i'm considering just doing Salem down to him with the lack of forward rookies to downgrade to, open to other options if anyone has any but i could use Steele as my loophole for now, surely he will get a gig sooner rather then later, trades this week would be Vanders to Treloar and Salem down to Steele, other option is a double upgrade of Vanders to Rocky and Cripps to Treloar, want another look at the rock, what's your thoughts?

Brookesy

Quote from: Gandalf123 on May 21, 2015, 09:33:18 PM
this bloke is knocking down the door surely? does anyone know how far off he is? 3rd EMG this wk, i'm considering just doing Salem down to him with the lack of forward rookies to downgrade to, open to other options if anyone has any but i could use Steele as my loophole for now, surely he will get a gig sooner rather then later, trades this week would be Vanders to Treloar and Salem down to Steele, other option is a double upgrade of Vanders to Rocky and Cripps to Treloar, want another look at the rock, what's your thoughts?

I would do the double upgrade rather than take a player who isn't playing. If you are desperate to go one up one down, maybe look at Dale of the Bulldogs, played last week for 50SC and named on the field this week. Not ideal but better than bringing in someone you don't know will even get a game this season.

Gandalf123

Quote from: Brookesy on May 21, 2015, 09:46:55 PM
Quote from: Gandalf123 on May 21, 2015, 09:33:18 PM

I would do the double upgrade rather than take a player who isn't playing. If you are desperate to go one up one down, maybe look at Dale of the Bulldogs, played last week for 50SC and named on the field this week. Not ideal but better than bringing in someone you don't know will even get a game this season.

Yeah i might get on Dale, all the forward rookies look to have sketchy JS, keen to do one up one down this week as it gives me that extra week to look at rocky, and if he spuds i'll have enough $$ to jump on anyone i like via cripps/cey! will probs hit the reverse trade button another 50 times this week though, its farked

Brookesy

I am in the same boat, committed to going one up one down this week in order to bring Murphy into my back line. Looking like the one down is going to have to be Dale. Not ideal but needs must.