shiel vs hannerbury

Started by brudski, May 03, 2015, 10:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brudski

Thinking of picking one of these two for salem via gray which one do i pick? Both going well atm but worried with the stacked GWS mids they will steal points off each other.

Jesty

There is a blanket of potential mid keepers. Toss a coin coz im stumped.

HotTiges

Looking at moving Griffen on this week. Certainly looking at Hannerbury.. Is he over the tag issue?

My Chumps

Quote from: HotTiges on May 03, 2015, 10:32:38 PM
Looking at moving Griffen on this week. Certainly looking at Hannerbury.. Is he over the tag issue?
Only came up against a stringent tag vs Port in round 3, scoring his lowest for the year with 91. Can't say he's completely over it based on that, but I can't think of too many taggers better than Kane Kornes atm. Maybe we'll see after Bernie Vince this week.

ClarksonsArmy

have a look at who GWS have played

Gold Coast
St Kilda
Melbourne
West Coast

Swans (this is where he had minimal impact

He got tagged against a top team - im tipping the GWS may not fair aswell against some better opposition

However, on the flip side there is ward, griff, whitfield etc so too mant for opp teams to tag.

I don't think hes a 120 player

Jesty

Mundys looking the best ATM.

kilbluff1985

brudski

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on May 03, 2015, 10:45:46 PM
have you got JPK?

I got JPK dont have pendles tho smart move would be pendles but sheil and hanners look to be good value

Degsman

Is Shiel vs JPK easily JPK?

Shiel did have an ankle injury in the third quarter of the sydney game, probably could have gone on to score 80odd (which is a pretty decent bottom score considering some of the midfield scores this year) and the rest of his scores are obviously elite midfielder level

And JPK has generally scored worse with T.mitchell in the team and it looks like mitchell may be able to hold his spot