Previous topic - Next topic

Who will have a bigger year

Mitchell
6 (46.2%)
Boyd
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 4

GaryNarkle

Having a tough time of it, who do you think?

GinoGod

very similar....flip a coin

valkorum

Boyd, only because there are more options in the midfield that may get tagged at the doggies.

Flame

Mitchell for me..but I could be biased..Both good prems..you won't lost sleep over this one..

GaryNarkle

Still 50-50, thinking Mitchell but my gut is saying Boyd because i think the doggies will have a big year

maddhawker

i would go with mitchell cos i think cooney and cross will take alot of the ball whereas with hawks this year it looks like tere will just be mitchell and hodge on the field haha

Justin Bieber

both will do well. should get alot of the ball each.

personal choice i guess.

MissPies

OK imo I wouldn't pick either but ..that is not the answer you are after  so i will give you my run down on both players.
Boyd has has a very nice  pre-season , debuted in 2003 making him a prime candidate for full on DT  scores. Since his debut he has only gone up in DT and SC scores  playered all 22 games last season.

Mitchell same deal nice pre-season...has been up and down on DT scores but the one thing that stands out about Mitchell over Boyd is ACCURACY!!!! 70% now that's bloody nice.

Boyd has 65% ACC last year. This is such a tough call..who will most likely play 22 games this year? imo Sam hawks have to play anyone they have left lol (no offense hawkies fans)

Flame

Hey..watch it Miss Pies??

MissPies

Quote from: Flame on March 19, 2010, 01:29:55 PM
Hey..watch it Miss Pies??

*Giggles* just friendly banter hun

Alex7089

Boyd is a gun, a lot of hype over him this year though. There's a reason for that though. He can improve again this year and is so consistent.

daniel lucanus

what about selwood aswell?
currently my 4 best mids are bartel, selwood, mitchell, ball
should i have boyd over mitchell or selwood?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 20, 2010, 02:47:36 PM
Boyd is a gun, a lot of hype over him this year though. There's a reason for that though. He can improve again this year and is so consistent.

he is 27 until mid year. has reached his prime and might not increase it by alot. love the way he plays though.

i was on him before all this hype ;D. How did he become so popular. was such a unique pick up last couple of years. hope he still is :'(

ossie85

He's an All-Australian now, so there's a fair bit more of name recognition!

Justin Bieber

that still doesn't justify him becoming more popular in fantasy terms :'(