Freo adds four midfielders

Started by Ricochet, November 27, 2014, 09:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Taberner will be our next big fwd to break out

valkorum

Quote from: Ricochet on December 04, 2014, 01:28:15 AM
Taberner will be our next big fwd to break out

Taberner for sure - he started to play some good games late in the season.  Apeness to step up this season, he was the #2 big behind Patton at their TAC Cup side.  He stood up when Patton was out injured and from all reports played very well. 

For those saying playing Fyfe at CHF, you are crazy.  One of the best midfielders in the game and you want to play him as a permanent CHF.  Fyfe will go forward to provide an attacking option regularly but he wont be a permanent CHF.

anchorman

Your opinion guys, but you both said "ONE" of the best. When he plays at CHF he will be "THE" best CHF in the game, make no mistake.

valkorum

Quote from: anchorman on December 04, 2014, 09:08:48 PM
Your opinion guys, but you both said "ONE" of the best. When he plays at CHF he will be "THE" best CHF in the game, make no mistake.

Well its hard to be the "BEST" midfielder in the game while a bloke named Gazza is still running around. 

Bully

Just to let you guys know, I recently discovered that Connor Blakely has run a sub 3sec/20 metre prior to the combine. I'm not sure why he ran a 3.19 at the national combine but it would appear that there's plenty of scope for improvement on the pace front. I really like this selection, along with Weller I reckon the Dockers have drafted exceedingly well.

Big Mac

Ricochet

valkorum

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 09, 2015, 10:34:36 AM
Found this gif of Weller

http://gfycat.com/ImperturbableChubbyJapanesebeetle

That was from the game on the weekend - Peel vs East Fremantle.

I was listening to the radio call and they were getting a bit excited

Nige