Barry Hall / Jack Ziebell / Paul Madhurst?

Started by d.ros, March 19, 2010, 08:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Hall / Jack Ziebell / Paul Madhurst?

Barry Hall
5 (38.5%)
Jack Ziebell
6 (46.2%)
Paul Medhurst
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

d.ros

pretty stumped as to which value forward to pick in my team out of these 3, so your opinions would be appreciated.

barry hall: the most in-form out of the three. trying not to pick him as i know how many others will have him, but his hard to ignore after such performances and for who his got around him.

jack ziebell: has had a steady pre-season, probably will score the most consistent of the three & presents the most upside. but shud get a heavy tag throughout the season you'd think.

paul medhurst: great pre-season and pulling out some solid scores in the nab cup/challenge. can he capture that 08' form? he looks a chance.

Master Q

Quote from: d.ros on March 19, 2010, 08:40:20 AM
barry hall: the most in-form out of the three. trying not to pick him as i know how many others will have him, but his hard to ignore after such performances and for who his got around him.
Don't think that many will have him.

CFC 1979

Prospector_1

Get on Bazza. Trade him as soon as he snaps.

Master Q

dog

Everyone says they wont have him but you wait and see!

Gotta have Baz, he will lose the plot at some stage but with the delivery he is getting, i wouldnt be suprised if theres a bag of 10 or more around the corner.

MissPies

medhurst AND bazza..why not? both cheap both will play 22. Micky Malt is giving Medhurst a chance this year to regain his confidence..so why not get on board