Best Supercoach team 2015

Started by Stuart, March 09, 2015, 07:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuart

Rate my team please, advice welcome.

ben_020285

Not too bad a team here, Stuart. Needs a bit of tweaking though I think.

DEF: I think you have gone far too weak here. Whitecross is extremely unlikely to play round 1 so I think you should upgrade him. I also think you should upgrade 1, possibly 2 of your cheap rookies. We will be lucky to have 2 decent scoring rookies in defence play round 1 let alone 3 or 4.

MID: Yours mids are strong but your defence has suffered as a result. I think 4 premium mids would be the best structure. I also think that Rich isn't a great pick as I don't think he will average enough to be a keeper and not make enough cash to be a decent pick. Also, where's Ablett? I would try to fit him in if I was you.

RUC: Nic Nat is a lock if he plays round 1. I'm not sure about Leuey though as I think his scores will suffer with S Martin in the same side. Too be honest I don't know who you should replace Leuey with though.

FWD: Gray and Swan are both good picks. I do think Gray is a bit overpriced but if he steps it up to a 120 average over the first few rounds then he will be worth it. I think Ziebell will miss games like every other year so would prefer Deledio/Dusty/Goddard. I think Mitchell could be a great pick and he has great scoring potential but I'm a bit worried that the Swans midfield is too crowded and he might spend most his time up forward which will affect his SC scores.

mike

Yes your backs is a little weak  starting 2 kids . And your rucks can both do the highest of highs or the lowest of lows( injury) BUT I really like this team and massive mid and rucks and fwds isnt that bad all will play and should post well just injury will brake this system . 8/10 . Good to see something different

tommy10

Yeah have to agree with the ben and mike. Your backs and fwds are weak. Free up some cash from your mids and upgrade Whitecross and Dick from your backs and upgrade Ziebell to Bennell (POD)/Martin.