Another attempt at a team

Started by brudski, February 24, 2015, 05:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brudski

Current team is

Def - B.Smith, H.Shaw, M.Hibberd, S.Hurn, P.Seedsman, D.Moore (M.Dick, H.Wigg)

Mids - G.Ablett, R.Sloane, J.Kennedy, N.Fyfe, M.Barlow, N.Van Berlo, A.Vandernberg, N.Freeman (J.Steele, N.Krakoeur, K.Lambert)

Ruck - N.Naitanui, M.Leuenberger (M.Cox)

Fwd - B.Deleido, D.Martin, D.Swan, C.Salem, M.Clark, J.Hogan (P.Karnezis, H.Goddard)

Starting Salem over Bellchambers i know is risky but salem is burning up the track i hear and the extra cash got me Seedsman after Waters retirement. I could always switch Goddard into the backs as a starter and use the cash somewhere else.

Feedback would be awesome

BigMac_93

Soli defence but I think Darcy Moore is injured and unlikely for round 1. Maybe look at Whitecross or switch Goddard into defence.
Your midfield is strong, like the selections here.
Rucks are risky, I think Leuenberger will share ruck duties with Martin which will affect his scoring, and he is injury prone.
Strong forward line, I like the pick of Salem as I have gone with him too, however given the lack of ruck rookies I think Bellchambers is a good pick for ruck cover. Would save you having to make a trade to avoid a donut if Leuey or Nic Nat are injured.

arbel

DEF: just watch moore to make sure he isn't injured, otherwise pretty good.
MIDS: Not a fan of Sloane, think there are better picks for M2, selwood/pendles if you can afford them. Would also think about downgrading one of your premiums to a rookie to upgrade leuy.
RUCKS: Always risky with Luey. think rucks have to be a set and forget scenario this year with only the one sub. Pick 2 good ones and don't look back.
FWDS: Good picks here but I would be more inclined to go 4 prems that 3. But coaches choice.

Mantis

I really like your side.

Defense - Nice choices in defense, like your premiums just not sure on Hurn although you know you will get consistency from him. Reckon Seedsman is a good choice as a Mid Pricer.
Mids - Really nice midfield,  good premium selections with a good POD in Barlow. 
Rucks - I dont mind the Lue pick, he is a mid pricer so you expect there to be risk.
Forwards - Good premium selections again, reckon this would be your first priority to upgrade early in the season, targeting 1 of Gray/Goddard/Franklin when price is right.

brudski

Cheers for the advice guys. Im takaing a ridky on leuy due to the ruck changes and wanna see who is the best ruck out when upgrading leuy. Just hope he can stay injury free.

I have put moore in the forward line for goodard and traded moore out due to you guys telling me his injured and with the money i saved i went sloane to pendlebury and hurn to kelly leaving me with this

Def - B.Smith, H.Shaw, M.Hibberd, J.Kelly, P.Seedsman, h.Goodard (M.Dick, H.Wigg)

Mids - G.Ablett, s.Pendlebury, J.Kennedy, N.Fyfe, M.Barlow, N.Van Berlo, A.Vandernberg, N.Freeman (J.Steele, N.Krakoeur, K.Lambert)

Ruck - N.Naitanui, M.Leuenberger (M.Cox)

Fwd - B.Deleido, D.Martin, D.Swan, C.Salem, M.Clark, J.Hogan (P.Karnezis, daniel)

My fwd line will be the first place to upgrade when gray drops a bit in price

brudski

Hey guy's feedback would be great current team is

Def - B.Smith, H.Shaw, M,Hibberd, J.Kelly, J.Newnes, H.Goddard (h.wigg. A.Saad)

Mid - G.Ablett, N.Fyfe, J.Kennedy, C.Ward, M.Barlow, N. Van Berlo, A.Vandenberg, N.Freeman (J.Steele, N.Krakouer, K.Lambert)

Ruck - N.Natianui, T.Bellchambers (M.Cox)

Fwd - R.Gray, B. Deledio, D.Swan, C.Salem, M.Clark, J.Hogan (P.Karnezis, c.Daniel)

or

Def - B.Smith, H.Shaw, M,Hibberd, J.Kelly, J.Newnes, H.Goddard (h.wigg. A.Saad)

Mid - G.Ablett, N.Fyfe, J.Kennedy, S.Pendlebury, M.Barlow, N. Van Berlo, A.Vandenberg, N.Freeman (J.Steele, N.Krakouer, K.Lambert)

Ruck - N.Natianui, T.Bellchambers (M.Cox)

Fwd - D.Martin, B. Deledio, D.Swan, C.Salem, M.Clark, J.Hogan (P.Karnezis, c.Daniel)

Rookies will change based on round 1 just like some feedback cheers