1st go 2015 team

Started by dima_07, March 09, 2015, 12:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dima_07

Hi guys,

Long time reader of the forum love all your work makes the day goes faster at work around this time haha

Playing in a number of $$ leagues this year& real keen to crack the top 500 this year 1st crack at my team let me know your thoughts please ....

Backs: Simpson, Shaw, Newnes, Sheppard, Pearce, Saad, Edwards Goddard

Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Priddis, Griffen, Van Berlo, Heeney, Boekhurst, Krakour, Lambert, Freeman

Rucks: Ryder, Giles, Hannath

Fwds: Goodard, Franklin, Swan, Dusty, Carlisle, Clark, Hogan Lamb

Notes : Sheppard & Pierce a little risky but backs are skinny this year that has to be the line to take a punt.

Mids: 4 of the best & reliable mids going around in my option, bad games from them will still around the 100 mark.

Rucks: A little nervous with Giles but can see him avg around 80-90. Hannath a little smokey & good bench cover.

Fwds: Carlisle PoD & a little risky will wait and see what happens with Essendon saga but he is flying and set for a big year!

** rookies subject to change up to round round 1.

Please give some feedback guys !!??

The_Captain

hey mate,

side looks pretty decent. Only thing id look into is maybe sheppard in backs. Dont know if he can back up his nab cup scores come round 1.

Also I think Belly would be number 1 ruck at Essendon... So you would be better to play him then Giles.

Not a major fan of the Carlise pick... But if you think he can become a keeper could be a good pick for you...

dima_07

Hey Captain,

Yeah will play Sheppard by ear, was a big watch on him as a 18yr old if you remember?? Thoughts on Fasolo in the backs ??

Gee Tom Bell would have to lift his game to be number Ruckman I reckon.

Yeah I think the penny will finally drop with Carlisle and reckon he could be a keeper.

Thanks for the feedback how is your team coming along ??