SC 2015 Player Profile: Nic Naitanui

Started by LF, September 15, 2014, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Quote from: Ricochet on December 16, 2014, 01:40:43 PM
That kind of injury would have hampered him all year though. Can't really say he struggled with it up until round 10 and then got over it. At times throughout the year it would have been worse than others yeh, but its not something you get over mid season

Tend to disagree mate.. All his stats wise including hitouts/disposals in particular all improved dramatically 2 weeks after the bye..
It's not as if he just decided to try, I honestly think he became more comfortable and got over his injury he was carrying.

LF

Quote from: Holz on December 16, 2014, 11:20:19 AM
too many good ruck options this year.

I want Goldy NicNat Kreuz and Burger.

im super tempted to stay away from the cheap options and take a punt on Goldy NicNat for a potentially 225+ combo right out of the gates.

This is what I'm considering as well.Only used one trade in my rucks this year and would like to be able to lock them away next season as well with good bench cover.

The_Captain

Quote from: LF on December 16, 2014, 01:53:49 PM

im super tempted to stay away from the cheap options and take a punt on Goldy NicNat for a potentially 225+ combo right out of the gates.

This is what I'm considering as well.Only used one trade in my rucks this year and would like to be able to lock them away next season as well with good bench cover.

Locking rucks away would be handy. But are Kruez an Luey too much value to pass up??? Its a toughie hey.

FAir enough bound Goldy.. 60k under priced seems okay. But luey and kruez 300k underpriced each potentially :)

LF

Quote from: The_Captain on December 16, 2014, 02:01:26 PM
Quote from: LF on December 16, 2014, 01:53:49 PM

Locking rucks away would be handy. But are Kruez an Luey too much value to pass up??? Its a toughie hey.

FAir enough bound Goldy.. 60k under priced seems okay. But luey and kruez 300k underpriced each potentially :)

Yeah it is a bit tough
I'm waiting for SC Gold to open to have a proper play around with my team

Ricochet

Quote from: _wato on December 16, 2014, 01:46:47 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on December 16, 2014, 01:40:43 PM
That kind of injury would have hampered him all year though. Can't really say he struggled with it up until round 10 and then got over it. At times throughout the year it would have been worse than others yeh, but its not something you get over mid season

Tend to disagree mate.. All his stats wise including hitouts/disposals in particular all improved dramatically 2 weeks after the bye..
It's not as if he just decided to try, I honestly think he became more comfortable and got over his injury he was carrying.

RD12 - 166SC againts Richmond - with an underdone Maric (only his second game back)
RD13 - 102SC against Adelaide - quality opponent and score was under his average
RD14 - 100SC against Melb - average score against poor side
RD15 - 122SC against Brissie - Good score against average opponent ruckman (SMartin) and average team
RD16 - 95SC against Hawks - quality opponent and score was under his average
RD17 - 166SC against Saints - Good score against poor opponent
RD18 - 131SC against Carlton -  Good score against average opponent ruckman (Wood) and average team
RD19 - 133SC against Geelong - Good score against average opponent ruckman (Simpson)
RD20 - 143SC against GWS - Good score against good opponent ruckman but poor team. North won by 75pts
RD21 - 122SC against Bulldogs - Good score against poor team and Minson was subbed off.

RD22 - 100SC against Adelaide - quality opponent and score was under his average

Bolded are the scores above his average

Before RD 12 he played a fit Minson, Sydney, Port, Freo, Cox/NicNat, Essendon/Ryder. So either quality ruckmen or quality sides that would have impacted his scoring

Think you'll find that was more to do with who his opponents were man rather than his shoulder coming good.

Holz

Great stats Ric and im not expecintg 125 from him like he went after the bye however he should go around 112-115 and that injury certainly hampered him early on. Reports from North were saying how he was playing through it and it did get better as the year went on.

Priced at 106 with a reasonably safe 112+ for me puts him above Nic Nat as he could be just as good but not a likely 112+ like goldy is. Question is Nic Nat v Kruez v Burger.

meow meow

Quote from: Ricochet on December 16, 2014, 02:16:38 PM
RD15 - 122SC against Brissie - Good score against average opponent ruckman (SMartin) and average team
RD21 - 122SC against Bulldogs - Good score against poor team and Minson was subbed off.

Bulldog hater! We finished higher than Brisbane with a far better percentage!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: meow meow on December 16, 2014, 02:31:51 PM

wont next year

Ricochet

Quote from: meow meow on December 16, 2014, 02:31:51 PM

haha sorry mate! for the sake of that above poor=average when I was typing it out

hawkboy80

with the big Coxy gone, how high can he go, 110 ?