Rate My Super Coach - For A Newbie!

Started by bluebaggers10, March 17, 2010, 10:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebaggers10

Hey Guys, any comments constructive or not are welcome, here's my SuperCoach Team as it stands:

Backs: Goddard, Goodwin, Enright, Gilbee, Kennelly, Hunt, Maguire. (Davis, Trengove - Port)
Centres: Ablett, Gibbs, Armitage, Cotchin, Martin, Barlow. (Banner, Jetta - Syd)
Forwards: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Gray, Hall, Ziebell, Hitchcock. (Gumbleton, Dennis-Lane)
Rucks: Jolly, Kreuzer. (Warnock, Skipper)

Any improvements or updates on injuries etc would be greatly appreciated.

Alex7089

Goodwin is to expensive for mine, not worth that price tag with his age. Maybe Bock or Drummond better options? Mid looks a bit weak with only 2 full price prems and then your half-prem in Armitage with then the mid pricer in cotchin and two rookies 2-1-1-2. I think Cothcin is to injury prone get Masten who is on the verge of a breakout. I suppose with that forward line it might get through with the mids being where the most money will be made this year. All of your forwards are good and I have no comment there although in your ruck department Jolly is a big risk. Fraser will probably have a negative influence on his scores and Clark may be a better option. Also Kreuzer is to expensive for a guy who will spend a lot of time forward this year, I think going for one of the cheap rucks Seaby, Hille, Nic Nat or Mumford all looking better options. Then you can get Sandilands and probably have a pit of money left over to upgrade Armitage to Ball.

mattpedo

Agreed goodwin to pricey and old
Not sure if id have the confidence in maguire to start good cash cow on the bench thou
Question marks over cotchin like  dangerfield can MPP with Ziebeil
Warnock injuried