TBC V Lycett

Started by Money Shot, January 17, 2015, 04:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money Shot

Who do you think will score more out of the two? If Lycett does score more is he worth the extra 100k?
No there are other friends that are slightly on topic but I don't think any directly compare the two.
Just wondering what everyones thoughts are.
(This is for F5)

enzedder

I'm currently set up with Lycett as F4 at a cost of over 400k as I don't like TBC as an option.
Lycett played 12 games in his 4th season in 2014, including the last the last 5 of the year/ 9 of the last 11 and will likely be R2 with Natanui. Should Natanui gets injured I'd say he'll be R1. Last 9 scores in 2014 were 104, 89, 92, 117, 68, 98, 45, 95, 108...90.6 average excluding his scores earlier in the year (R4 53, R6 42, R7 23) which reduce that average to 77. 7 of those last 9 scores are great reading for F4 in my opinion who also provides good ruck cover, especially if one of your two rucks is Nic Nat! I'm going with Nic Nat too.

Footyrulz

I think Lycett will average 75-80 and TBC 70-75.

Lycett should score well, but I doubt he can produce 80+ for a whole year.

TBC better value for me, but I'm getting neither, especially with btoh their scores dropping around 5 due to the new point scoring.

AaronKirk

Neither are keepers. Lycett will probably average more but TBC will make more cash.

I won't be starting either.

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: AaronKirk on January 17, 2015, 07:31:54 PM
Neither are keepers. Lycett will probably average more but TBC will make more cash.

Ditto  :)

Nige

Quote from: AaronKirk on January 17, 2015, 07:31:54 PM

Yep, nailed it.

Ricochet

Belly is the #1 ruck, Lycett is not
Belly is cheaper
Belly has a proven to go 85+

Go with Belly :P

redfield

TBC? Since when? Terrible acronym.

If I had to pick one of the options, I'd go with Lycett but I'm not going to be picking either (at this stage).