Matt Scharenberg

Started by fasttrack13, February 11, 2015, 05:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fasttrack13

SCPaige reported him (via Twitter) being back to full training does this bring him back into the fray? Hopefully a reliable source!

honza

Only possible way he'd be back this soon is if he got a LARS graft. Anyone know what reconstruction he got?

Holz

From all the reports I read last year I'm thinking he will get a gig more towards the mid point of the season.

Perfect downgrade target. As soon as he plays two games he is in my squad.

fasttrack13

Originally what I was thinking until I saw the Twitter update... Training this early must mean he's close to in contention for rd1. I really don't know if it's 100% or not.

honza

Quote from: Holz on February 11, 2015, 05:44:21 PM
From all the reports I read last year I'm thinking he will get a gig more towards the mid point of the season.

Perfect downgrade target. As soon as he plays two games he is in my squad.
Agreed. He'll be a really good downgrade to cover the final stretch of the season.

Full training can be a bit of a misnomer. He'll definitely be running and doing bike work, and he'll have agility exercises in stages. He may even be doing ball work. From the boundary it'll look like training. I'm very very doubtful he'll play before the bye.

Dayze

Cant see them taking any risks with him, especially with his foot problems prior to the knee.

Gonna be a seriously good player if he gets his body right. Could b the next Goddard of our backlines for the next ten years

fasttrack13

Hmm they've been off the boil a little lately.
Rather him not play this year, if he doesn't play Rd1

AaronKirk

Collingwood will be overly cautious with him. Would be surprised if he played VFL in the first half of the season.

sammy123

If he some how got up gor rd1 i would jump on

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Unless I'm desperate for cash when he is named I'll wait until he's played 2. Of course if he kills it in his first week things will change.       ;)